This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Error Pages Editor v3.0.4
[Solved] Error Pages Editor v3.0.4
Error Pages Editor - Zadmin/Reseller/User module - This module allows the user to edit and restore the Custom Error pages for each of their domains. NOTE: Error pages are added automatically if they are found in the _errorpages directory and if they are a valid error code, and saved in the proper format: [error_number].html

Repository URL for command line or Repo-Browser add:
Code:
zppy-repo.mach-hosting.com/repo

zppy repo add zppy-repo.mach-hosting.com/repo
zppy update
zppy install error_pages

• Log in as zadmin, go to Home>Module Admin and make sure it was added properly and it is checked only for Administrator/Reseller/User (Or who ever you want to be able to edit their Error Pages.)
  • Go to Home> Advanced and click on Error Pages
  • You can edit or restore the default error pages for the selected domain
  • Restoring replaces your edited pages with the server's original error pages
  • (Coming soon! Static Pages Editor - Zadmin can edit the core error pages)

My repo site: Mach-hosting Sentora Module Repository

Possible future plans: Allow a resellers custom error pages to be installed as default for their client's default pages instead of the server's default. Will be good for reseller branding.

If you like using this module, please consider making a donation to the module creator, TGates. (Links in the module.)
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Nigel
[Solved] RE: Error Pages Editor v3.0.2
Updated v3.0.3

Converted pop-editor to be inline and removed unused code.

Thanks given by:
[Solved] RE: Error Pages Editor v3.0.3
Updated v3.0.4

I suggest removing the module completely and reinstalling it. (This will also update the module's description)

Quote:v3.0.4
-Converted all 'onclick="history.go();"' to normal links. (Fixes 'Document Expired' errors.)
-Improved frontend layout and fixed the editor's iframe CSS to use the default Sentora theme CSS
-Improved functionality
-Cleaned up code

Thanks given by: