This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Change root dir
Change root dir
Hi guys,
I just want to ask how to change root directory.
I've a framework that is configured to work under "public" directory, so I need that for each domain I create, the root directory correspond to /domainname/public
Where I can change this configuration to allow Sentora to create this additional folder?
Thanks given by:
RE: Change root dir
Currently you can't. If you disable openbase_dir for symfony you take security risk.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
I do not want to disable openbase_dir... I just want to move the root path for each website to a subdir of the actual.
I mean... if I create a test.com domain the DocumentRoot will be /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/test_com, I just want to add the "public" subdir and change the DocumentRoot to /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/test_com/public
Thanks given by:
.htaccess & url rewriting?
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Yer, there is no easy way to do this as that part is hard coded throughout the panel to use the current folders. As Me.B suggested .htaccess rules or url rewrite should do the trick Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,203 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Database - Change localhost to %localhost% JSmith 1 4 ,431 09-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates
Change default language diogorocha18 7 15 ,677 11-16-2018, 12:33 AM