This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

What About Priority One Users?
What About Priority One Users?
I just purchased a Priority One subscription about 2 months ago because I rely on ZPanel to run my hosting business. I would like to know if you are going to have a priority support system like you had with ZPanel.

Thanks,

Scott
Thanks given by:
RE: What About Priority One Users?
Yes, we also have priority support here Smile You can read more about it at http://sentora.io/support
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
(08-12-2014, 06:36 AM)jacobg830 Wrote: Yes, we also have priority support here Smile You can read more about it at http://sentora.io/support
So will my purchased ZPanel support be transitioned over figuring I just purchased it?
Thanks given by:
No. Sorry, but we are not affiliated in any way with Hostwinds owned ZPanel and do not receive the money donated to the ZPanel project. (Part of the reason we started Sentora.)
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Please notice most of the staff that was providing the priority support in zpanel was not getting a cent from the fee you pay. We were doing it as volunteer's for free and for the project.

We are sorry for that but to gain back control over the project we had to move off "zpanel" so we could improve it.

M B
Thanks given by:
So let me get this straight. Because the Zpanel team signed a bad business deal I am out my priority support fee. Someone got that money and is keeping it. I paid for a product for 1 year and now you guys are telling me I am out my fee because of some behind the scenes ownership dispute I had no control over?

How hard is it for you to grandfather in my support fee to this new project to honor the people who supported ZPanel? I have to tell you I am really going to feel slighted here if you guys don't grandfather in the priority support from ZPanel to this project.

Part of the reason I bought that support was to support ZPanel. I love the product and it is excellent. Don't alienate your biggest supporters because of something your priority support customers had no control over.
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2014, 12:35 PM)smccarthy945 Wrote: So let me get this straight. Because the Zpanel team signed a bad business deal I am out my priority support fee. Someone got that money and is keeping it. I paid for a product for 1 year and now you guys are telling me I am out my fee because of some behind the scenes ownership dispute I had no control over?

How hard is it for you to grandfather in my support fee to this new project to honor the people who supported ZPanel? I have to tell you I am really going to feel slighted here if you guys don't grandfather in the priority support from ZPanel to this project.

Part of the reason I bought that support was to support ZPanel. I love the product and it is excellent. Don't alienate your biggest supporters because of something your priority support customers had no control over.

There was an annoucement made when Hostwinds LLC took over the ZPanel Project.

We have nothing to do with any of the Priority One Customers and the fees that they've paid over on their site.

You're more than welcome to run back over there and wait for question to be answered so you don't feel like you've been ripped off by Hostwinds LLC.

The Sentora Project (at this stage) has nothing to do with ZPanelCP anymore, we are a fork of the official code (since it was written by our team), renamed, and rebranded and that is all.
***Retail***
SCPH-39002, Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
SCPH-30002 RSW (Automobile Collection Snow White)
SCPH-10000 x2
SCPH-15000
SCPH-18000 x2
DESR-7700
SCPH-2040X x2
Linux Kit
PSBBN V0.20, V0.30
HDD Utility V1.00, V1.01

***Dev***
DTL-H30102 Running FCMB, HDD-OSD, Mini-OPL.
DTL-H20400 - Boxed
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2014, 12:35 PM)smccarthy945 Wrote: So let me get this straight. Because the Zpanel team signed a bad business deal I am out my priority support fee. Someone got that money and is keeping it. I paid for a product for 1 year and now you guys are telling me I am out my fee because of some behind the scenes ownership dispute I had no control over?

This doesn't prevent you get normal and free support here in sentora!

The priority one support is again zpanel current team problem. We are volonteer, donating a lot of time for the project and premium support in sentora first target is to pay the bills!

For me how I would honor a payment you made to a project we are no longer involved and we forked to get it moving as it was stalling while I NEVER GOT a cent from zpanel old team?

The failure is zpanel current project owners, so why we should take the blame over that? HuhHuh

And once again if you have any issue you are welcome and try asking here.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
That is one of the main reasons for the move, none of the staff received any part of the donations (they went straight to Hostwinds) and we are the ones doing all the work. Basically we have gone back to 'the way it was' before the ownership change. Any 'left over' donations at the end of the year (after all bills are paid, etc.) will get shared between the Sentora staff so you will know it is going to good use instead of lining a big company's pockets. We have no control over any of the money donated to Hostwinds/ZPanel. We do understand your issue and frustration on this matter (and it bugs me too!). But, how can we carry over paid for premium support when we (ZP staff) did not get any of the donations in the first place? Sad
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
You know what, I am done arguing about this. I will let other premium users respond when they make their way over here. I personally think its bad business but that's just me.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
As users to register? potyomkin 10 29 ,722 04-28-2015, 07:06 AM
Last Post: potyomkin