This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
Hi,
I encounter this error everytime I touch the database.

Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (sentora_core).
We advice that you contact the server administrator to ensure that the database server is online and that the correct connection parameters are being used.

OS VERSION: CentOS release 6.6 (Final)
Please Help
Thanks/

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
Check in your Terminal if all services are running.
get top priority support for Sentora  "Sentora Premium Support"
Domain Name Promos @ digix1 domains

Thanks given by:
RE: Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (s
Check mysql running.

Ensure you have enough space disk.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
yes sir, mysqld service is running and i also had enough space .
I also retried to install sentora to other server, i noticed that everytime that i tried to logon
to mysql (mysql -u root -p) , Critical Error: [0100] - this error occur
Thanks given by:
So Mysql is running and your root login is not working? reset the root password then and restart mysql.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
I get this all the time too. So frustrating. Crawl errors from google. Now I can't even access my panel
Thanks given by:
Error mean MySQL down.

So check why it's down. Disk space/ service crashed?

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
Ugh, I think this might be the same problem people used to get with ZPanel.

Maybe give the following a try for CentOS...
Code:
mv /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock /var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock.bak && /etc/init.d/mysqld start
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
Jacob,

He is double posting

http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1115

And seem related to SSL ending with an apache config file messed up......
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(02-19-2015, 12:41 AM)Me.B Wrote: So Mysql is running and your root login is not working? reset the root password then and restart mysql.

M B

I revert the password to the default and it works. Thank you sir.
So it means that sentora will not work if I will change the Mysql Root Password via terminal?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,243 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,879 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,398 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios