This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WordPress 4.1 on Sentora issue
RE: WordPress 4.1 on Sentora issue
(02-14-2015, 06:02 AM)Me.B Wrote: Problem I move WP from sentora to old zpanel under centos 6 and the problem was still there. That's a total surprise for me.

I managed to disable suhosin to ensure it's not the issue and the problem was still here. Strange still digging.

I added the max forms variable and it didn't resolve the issue. This require more logs checking to understand what's getting ripped of or using xdebug!

Currently I don't have time for this, I must focus on installers. If you have an idea you are welcome.

M B
Quote: to fixed the issue you have to reinstall wordpress after that it will work fine Smile
Thanks given by:
JWTech my installs are on Centos real minimal OS and got issues. Also sentora will never install on config having already apache.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2015, 07:56 PM)Me.B Wrote: @[JWTech] my installs are on Centos real minimal OS and got issues. Also sentora will never install on config having already apache.

M B

As stated:
Quote:Not sure if this helps, but I thought I'd add my experience with the issue.

Not actually sure what was pre-installed in my instance, as I just ran a blanketed removal for anything Sentora might conflict with.

Though after re-installing Sentora, as I took a moment to test the performance of NGINX on Vesta, it seems the issue has returned, so I'm back to having no clue on where the issue stems from.
Thanks given by:
I am also having the same problem here. Hosted my VPS with digital ocean and i installed sentora by following the guide on the doc.

I downloaded wordpress and uploaded it via FTP. I am also facing the same problem where i drag and drop a widget and it doesn't save the widget. Menu also same. It was working fine when using zpanel.

I tried this with centos 6.5 and also centos 7 and the problem is still there.
Thanks given by: jibswizard
(02-15-2015, 08:07 AM)JWTech Wrote: Though after re-installing Sentora, as I took a moment to test the performance of NGINX on Vesta, it seems the issue has returned, so I'm back to having no clue on where the issue stems from.

You are supposed to install sentora on clean minimal install...Vesta install a lot of stuff.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(02-15-2015, 07:15 PM)Me.B Wrote:
(02-15-2015, 08:07 AM)JWTech Wrote: Though after re-installing Sentora, as I took a moment to test the performance of NGINX on Vesta, it seems the issue has returned, so I'm back to having no clue on where the issue stems from.

You are supposed to install sentora on clean minimal install...Vesta install a lot of stuff.

M B

Should have clarified, by re-installing I meant that the OS was re-installed as well.
Thanks given by:
aha sorry but you know in support we see a lot doing only remove and throwing a lot of issues.

Good to know. I think xdebug is the solution here.
How to ask

Thanks given by:
I've done testing, and short-version: It's either the PHP stack or Suhosin.

Checking the basics first, I loaded up a fresh minimal CentOS 6.6 and Sentora on a Virtual Machine, installed WordPress and in the process noticed that their stated minimum of PHP 5.2.4 isn't recommended any more.

Looks like they recommend PHP 5.4 or higher now, and when I updated my PHP stack to the 5.4.3 that I use in production and Suhosin to the recent hotfix everything started to work fine. Not yet sure on the specifics of the issue, but I'll do a little more testing later.
Thanks given by: karlis
Me.B, can you pull for a default install of PHP 5.4 with Sohosin 0.9.37.1 on Sentora?

Or possibly have a second-set for the install, to choose between different PHP versions on initial setup.
Thanks given by:
Me.B, can you guide us on upgrading php the proper way with sentora because last time i did it with zpanel and the whole panel and sites broken.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,954 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,134 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,540 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel