This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

not able to log in?
RE: not able to log in?
(02-04-2016, 06:17 AM)TGates Wrote: Sorry, I wasn't clear in my first comment about the firewall ports.
And I notice that the Doc page does not mention port forwarding if using a router. I will fix that later.

You said the server is at home... So, you have to forward the same firewall ports to your server's IP in your router.

Hello,

I see where the confusion is now
I did not say that the server is at home. I just said that at home I had no problem installing and accessing it.
The webserver is just at a provider of webserver services and I access it through ssh and a web console. It is definitely not at home.

anyway, I returned home and tried to connect through ssh and web interface and had the same issues. I was unable to connect so the server now is completely inaccessible.

However from my home pc, when I try to connect I receive the following:

Code:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@    WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED!     @
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
IT IS POSSIBLE THAT SOMEONE IS DOING SOMETHING NASTY!
Someone could be eavesdropping on you right now (man-in-the-middle attack)!
It is also possible that a host key has just been changed.
The fingerprint for the RSA key sent by the remote host is
SHA256:9rZe9+XzpUm5JZUj6hDCOxfqZbIAnZUbT3Qz92aljTk.
Please contact your system administrator.
Add correct host key in /Volumes/Data/Users/escozul/.ssh/known_hosts to get rid of this message.
Offending RSA key in /Volumes/Data/Users/escozul/.ssh/known_hosts:7
RSA host key for androutsos.co has changed and you have requested strict checking.
Host key verification failed.

only way I can communicate with my server now is through the web interface of the vps provider. ssh and sentora web interface do not work.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
not able to log in? - by escozul - 02-03-2016, 08:30 PM
RE: not able to log in? - by TGates - 02-03-2016, 09:51 PM
RE: not able to log in? - by escozul - 02-04-2016, 12:16 AM
RE: not able to log in? - by TGates - 02-04-2016, 12:39 AM
RE: not able to log in? - by escozul - 02-04-2016, 12:58 AM
RE: not able to log in? - by TGates - 02-04-2016, 06:17 AM
RE: not able to log in? - by escozul - 02-04-2016, 05:50 PM
RE: not able to log in? - by TGates - 02-05-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: not able to log in? - by escozul - 02-05-2016, 02:29 AM
RE: not able to log in? - by Me.B - 02-05-2016, 03:39 AM