This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate to the Sentora database (sentora_core).

We advice that you contact the server administrator to ensure that the database server is online and that the correct connection parameters are being used.

I don't know but why Sentora team are not trying to solving this issue!!
I faced lot of time same errors. I search lot through google but did not find proper solution. I think it is Sentora problem no doubt that.

I upload only 300MB files and 7MB database and few minute later sentora showing crashing above errors.

One admin comment on this forum on same kind error that
"First thing to check is to make sure you have plenty of hard drive space. This is one reason mysql will crash. If you have plenty of space, we will look into something else. "

And here I am using 512 MB CPU 20GB SSD Disk 1000GB bandwidth in my vps.
My total files less than 1GB.

So it is clearly showing that their is not a drive issue.

Here is my question can we get any solution about this errors on Sentora next update?
Hope so.

However if someone face same kind of problem they can solve this issue by following command:

If zpanel mysql error/database error shows then type this command:

sudo service mysql start

If still say same errors then type this command:

shutdown -r now
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Critical Error: [0100] - Unable to connect or authenticate Solution Sentora database - by itmehedi - 10-27-2015, 07:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[split] Sentora v2.0.2 released! drfly 1 68 06-22-2024, 04:05 PM
Last Post: TGates
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,883 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,375 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM