This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
RE: Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
(04-16-2022, 08:46 PM)franmm25 Wrote: I don't understand your way of speaking or expressing yourself, I don't know if I can understand it as a comment of contempt towards Sentora or what, this panel has given me a lot of satisfaction for years, a lot of years, I've known it since it was called zpanel and I honestly don't know what you're talking about.

On the other hand there are many websites that work with php 5.0 for many reasons of development and functionality, etc, and because people don't have money for a complete redesign of functionalities, they don't have any security problems.

My question is in relation to how they are going to have the module that already exists to change the php version, it is quite simple to understand, since that exists even in Cpanel, as in other types of systems or panels, I sincerely believe that your answer It is not the most appropriate and it is outside of what I have asked, greetings

I Also have to "chime in" and leave my thoughts on Sentora:

I have running firstly Z-panel then onto Sentora for 14 or 15 years and i have nothing negative to say about Sentora, actually i more would look to say that in those 17 years i have NEVER had any problems with Sentora that couldn't be easily remedied.

I was a Beta tester for the most recent beta version of Sentora (Forgotten Version) and found it to be very much like the old Sentora with added features such as php7.x, SSL, etc etc.

My only problem is that it's taking too long to release with an upgrade script. After running for all these years i dont really want to have to start my server from scratch!

Good Work Sentora Crew, as you can see from the above post, i have been a Sentora fan right through. 
Please create an upgrade script on you list of Things to do. Cant wait to upgrade my Server and use some more up to date php dependent softwares.

Thanks again Crew, You and you software rock!
Thanks given by:
RE: Sit-rep for Sentora v2.0
(04-24-2022, 04:24 AM)Feilding Weather Wrote: I Also have to "chime in" and leave my thoughts on Sentora:

I have running firstly Z-panel then onto Sentora for 14 or 15 years and i have nothing negative to say about Sentora, actually i more would look to say that in those 17 years i have NEVER had any problems with Sentora that couldn't be easily remedied.

I was a Beta tester for the most recent beta version of Sentora (Forgotten Version) and found it to be very much like the old Sentora with added features such as php8.0, SSL, etc etc.

My only problem is that it's taking too long to release with an upgrade script. After running for all these years i dont really want to have to start my server from scratch!

Good Work Sentora Crew, as you can see from the above post, i have been a Sentora fan right through. 
Please create an upgrade script on you list of Things to do. Cant wait to upgrade my Server and use some more up to date php dependent softwares.

Thanks again Crew, You and you software rock!

I've never had any problem with Sentora that I couldn't fix, and I've learned a lot thanks to this system and even to implement my own systems, I don't know what it would take to relaunch the project, that's obvious that I wouldn't change, for me it's very friendly and I love it, it is done in a way that works in my head, structured and well, perhaps a relaunch of the system would be needed, I understand that the people behind Sentora do not have much time, that it is difficult reconcile everything, often wanting to do the system's own programming, and even more so with so many problems in life today.

I trust that the system can be relaunched, I have spent many years just like you with Zpanel, Sentora and I would never change the system and my total and unconditional support for the project, but if there is something that can be done, perhaps we should consider what we can do to help but really
Thanks given by: TGates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora v2.0.2 SitRep TGates 2 1 ,034 03-16-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora for Developers TGates 0 1 ,019 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM
EOL Sentora v1.x.x and ZPanel No Longer Supported TGates 0 614 01-24-2024, 12:03 PM