This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WordPress 4.1 on Sentora issue
WordPress 4.1 on Sentora issue
Im running WordPress 4.1 on the full release mostly seems to be working fine except it wont let me modify my menu anyone experiencing something similar

Regards
ayoun67
Thanks given by:
RE: WordPress 4.1 on Sentora issue
Hello ayoun67,
Yes, I'm experiencing the same problem, trying to work it out myself.
Paul
Thanks given by:
Its weird how you can delete and move menu items but not add.
Im not a coder or anything like that, but i know it worked fine in the beta ver

Regards
ayoun67
Thanks given by:
Did you unpack wordpress using SSH? How you uploaded ? FTP or SSH?

No issues here using wordpress on centos 6.x & centos 7.0.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
WordPress was uploaded using FTP, its an existing site that ive had for over a year.
The WordPress Duplicator addon was used to package the site up to move to the new host.
It didnt matter it i used a known good package that has been unpacked before or a new package with the lastest updates.
The server is running Ubuntu 14.04.

Regards
ayoun67
Thanks given by:
I have re-installed everything fresh, and the menu problem is still there !

I'm using Centos 6.5

(02-08-2015, 11:18 AM)ayoun67 Wrote: WordPress was uploaded using FTP, its an existing site that ive had for over a year.
The WordPress Duplicator addon was used to package the site up to move to the new host.
It didnt matter it i used a known good package that has been unpacked before or a new package with the lastest updates.
The server is running Ubuntu 14.04.

Regards
ayoun67
Thanks given by:
Not good to hear, im in the same boat im reinstalling atm on Ubuntu 14.04 hoping things will come good i was up till around 3am AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) this morning trying to install drupal but the installer kept crashing out its now 1pm AEST.
Im using a VM on top of my Dell R310 the physical server has a quad core Xeon and 16GB RAM with 4 HDDs in 2 RAID 1 configs.
Host OS is MS Server 2012 non R2.
VM specs 4 vCPU, 5GB RAM, 1.5TB disk space and dedicated network port.
To be honest i cant see there being an issue

Will reply when back up and running.

Regards
ayoun67
Thanks given by:
So the issue is still there after after Ubuntu and Sentora have been reinstalled.
I used to old website files as well as a clean install of WordPress and still cant add menu items, all i can think of is theres a bug in Sentora somewhere as it worked without any issue in the beta.

Regards
ayoun67
Thanks given by:
I have just re-installed version wordpress 3.93, and that doesn't work either. Dodgy
Thanks given by:
I can confirm that the unofficial Windows release on MS Server 2008 R2 works without any issues that i can see im able to menu items.
Now im about to try Ubuntu mini 14.04 and see if it works any better then Ubuntu Server 14.04 .

Regards
ayoun67
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,875 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,097 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,485 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel