This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Size of DB table x_logs too big, 5.6+ M records
Size of DB table x_logs too big, 5.6+ M records
Could I use phpMyAdmin to truncate this table manually? It's okay to do this?

Seems sentora admin does not have function to empty this table
Thanks given by:
RE: Size of DB table x_logs too big, 5.6+ M records
(10-21-2024, 05:39 PM)7rdoq Wrote: Could I use phpMyAdmin to truncate this table manually? It's okay to do this?

Seems sentora admin does not have function to empty this table

Yes! Also, you can change it to use a file instead of the DB to prevent this from happening again.
Login as zadmin and navigate to: Admin>Sentora Config and change ' Debug logging mode' from DB to file.

Or you could install the 'Deleted Records Manager' module and use that to truncate the x_logs DB table.
This module is available directly from my Repo using zppy or the Repo Browser module.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: 7rdoq
(10-21-2024, 05:48 PM)TGates Wrote: Yes! Also, you can change it to use a file instead of the DB to prevent this from happening again.
Login as zadmin and navigate to: Admin>Sentora Config and change ' Debug logging mode' from DB to file.

Or you could install the 'Deleted Records Manager' module and use that to truncate the x_logs DB table.
This module is available directly from my Repo using zppy or the Repo Browser module.

thank so much, very fast reply

I have 1 more question: if I add a new domain, but I only want to created folder of this domain in html folder then add it directly to vhost file; and I dont create this domain in module: Domains -> Domain & Domain -> DNS

then I point DNS of this domain to IP of server

this may work?
Thanks given by:
(10-21-2024, 06:33 PM)7rdoq Wrote: thank so much, very fast reply

I have 1 more question: if I add a new domain, but I only want to created folder of this domain in html folder then add it directly to vhost file; and I dont create this domain in module: Domains -> Domain & Domain -> DNS

then I point DNS of this domain to IP of server

this may work?

You can not edit the vhost file. Sentora will re-write it.

I'm not sure what your idea is.
The only way to add a domain is with the Domain (or Sub Domain) module.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: 7rdoq
basic route for adding a new domain:
1. Add Domain: this step would create records of domain in vhost & create a new folder of this domain in HTML folder
2. Create DNS for this domain: this creates records in DB
3. Update DNS in registar

this route work like this, right?

But this too complicated, now I want:
1. edit vhost directly to add this domain & created folder directly too
2. skip this
3. update DNS

Then I restart httpd service, then without DNS of this domain (step 2), this domain still may work properly?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Increase MYsql file size Upload testing 18 43 ,982 12-01-2017, 09:21 PM
Last Post: Alex Lewis
Sentora and 1and1: trouble with DNS MX records Broken5entora 2 7 ,227 03-12-2017, 10:54 AM
Last Post: Broken5entora
ipv6 DNS records trs998 8 22 ,401 08-28-2016, 04:59 PM
Last Post: vicii