This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora 1.0.0 officially released!
Sentora 1.0.0 officially released!
It is with great pleasure that myself and the Sentora team can officially announce that we have released the first stable and officially supported version of Sentora.

The release fixes up various security issues that had existed in the last version of ZPanel as well as implemented various functional and cosmetic tweaks and minor features here and there.

Instructions on how to install Sentora 1.0.0 can be found on our downloads page.

I would like to reiterate that this version of Sentora has been designed as a 'drop-in replacement' for ZPanel and as such we've tried not to implement features that will break existing ZPanel modules and all attempts to keep it as a 'compatible' alternative have been made.

I would also like to make it clear that this is a 'fresh install' only, upgrade scripts will be available for later releases only.

I would personally like to thank the hard efforts of the entire team!

We hope that you enjoy the new release and we look forward to working hard on the next release now!

Many thanks,
The Sentora Team
Follow me on Twitter or find out more about me  at bobbyallen.me
RE: Sentora 1.0.0 officially released!
Great news, thanks Ballen and all the team.
I'm off to install right now.
Thanks given by:
Great news, well done Sentora team! Wink
Thanks given by:
Notice upgrade script from zpanel will follow later as we focused first on releasing 1.0.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Great news! Finally I can install Sentora on my production server Smile thanks for the great work.
Thanks given by:
Thanks kalis - Enjoy!
Follow me on Twitter or find out more about me  at bobbyallen.me
Thanks given by:
Long life to Sentora and Sentora Team!

Whats new on Sentora 1.0 vs Zpanel?
A mean a detail list if it is possible to mention.
Thanks given by:
yes i was waiting for this thankyou sentora team Big Grin

Donate = Sentora survive
Donate = Sentora improvement
Donate = Sentora Great support
Donate = Sentora Developer happy to Keep working
Thanks given by:
(02-01-2015, 09:15 PM)>ballen Wrote: >It is with great pleasure that myself and the Sentora team can officially announce that we have >released the first stable and officially supported version of Sentora.
Cool Cool Cool

Awesome news Bobby - massive thank you to both yourself and all the developers/bug testers who've ridden out the rollercoaster to help make this project come into being.

Dez.
Thanks given by:
Another install way un one line:

Centos 6/7:

Code:
cd \tmp && yum install wget -y && wget http://sentora.org/install && sudo bash install

Ubunut 12/14:

Code:
cd \tmp && apt-get install wget -y && wget http://sentora.org/install && sudo bash install

from now it's easy the stable release install script is:

http://sentora.org/install

& beta will be http://sentora.org/install-beta

Enjoy sentora.

We could do the same with curl but always found no issues using wget.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: jas599

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora v2.0.2 SitRep TGates 2 924 03-16-2024, 11:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora for Developers TGates 0 874 02-12-2024, 12:10 PM
EOL Sentora v1.x.x and ZPanel No Longer Supported TGates 0 563 01-24-2024, 12:03 PM