This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

front-end xBilling module package
[Not Solved] front-end xBilling module package
Hi,
In xBilling module page, have a option when I download the files to a front-end xBilling package pages.
But, when I install this front-end folder content in a subdomain, I'll obtain this error:
"Problem reading data from http://zpanel.mydomain.tld/api/xbilling" (I changed my domain name to mydomain.tld).
The addres of my domain is correct.
How to do this script work?
Thanks,
Thanks given by:
[Not Solved] RE: front-end xBilling module package
I discovered the cause of this problem.
The API loading is made by a fopen() function and this function is disabled for security reasons on my server. So, I enabled this function:
Open php.ini:
sudo vim /etc/php5/apache2/php.ini
Find this: allow_url_fopen = Off
Change to:
allow_url_fopen = On
Quit text editor: :x to save
Restart Apache: service apache2 restart
Smile
Thanks given by: pr0lata09 , vnscorpion

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
mysql_users module: Blank page and then Application Error: [0204] dipakcg 27 44 214 11-17-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: alqutob
xbilling problems grayh 4 6 988 12-14-2015, 11:15 PM
Last Post: modpluz
Protect Directory Module Miow5 3 6 492 04-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Last Post: Me.B