This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Log file is not Readable
Log file is not Readable
OK Sentora has been working with no problems on my server except the log files in module admin configure your DNS setting logs. The problem I am having is log file not readable. I don’t know if it is a permissions problem or not. I press the set permissions button and screen reloads but I still have the same problem. I am running on ubuntu 14.04.

Log file is not Readable Set Permissions
Clear errors Clear
Clear warnings Clear
Clear logs Clear
View Errors (0) View
View warnings (0) View
View logs (0) View.

It seems that the log files are updating because if I got directly to them and use a editor, there is info in there. Nothing about the problem I am having.
Thanks given by:
RE: Log file is not Readable
Path of the log your are talking about.

Sentora is still in beta.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
That would be the default path of Sentora logs.
/var/sentora/logs/
I guess.
Thanks given by:
Problem solved. Path was missing.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to set up File Manger for Sentora? donaldaugust 1 3 ,174 01-11-2022, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Site Not Updating changes made in The HTML file me7leelee 4 7 ,967 05-20-2020, 06:29 PM
Last Post: 5050
How to give the cliens file manager access to their respective domain directory vsvinit0 4 8 ,968 10-09-2019, 10:05 PM
Last Post: vsvinit0