This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Email Delivery Fails
RE: Email Delivery Fails
Hey there jntslvdrt,

Are you experiencing issues only with UOL or you are experiencing the same with any other ISP like Globo, Hotmail, Yahoo, Terra?

I'm asking because Digital Ocean has the outgoing e-mail blocked by default and in order to have it running you need to open a ticket with them otherwise you will be allowed to send e-mails only within your network.

In the other hand if you have no issues with other mailboxes out of your network, in order to have the e-mail delivered on the inbox flawlessly you probably will have to set up the SPF and DKIM for each domain in your host. This is becoming the new standard for any ISP due to the DMARC policy (Further info on http://dmarc.org ).

For sure this can affect the deliverability of your messages with yahoo and Globomail(Google) I don't know if with UOL as well but wouldn't surprise me that is the case since they have e-mail marketing service as well as part of their business portfolio and in order to have a good reputation they need to respect this policy in every domain related to them.

This might be of help to you: https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/how-to-use-an-spf-record-to-prevent-spoofing-improve-e-mail-reliability
To err is human... to really screw up requires the root password  Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Email Delivery Fails - by jntslvdrt - 10-16-2014, 12:49 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by Me.B - 10-16-2014, 02:23 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by jntslvdrt - 10-23-2014, 02:34 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by gfgrisales - 10-23-2014, 05:41 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by Me.B - 10-23-2014, 05:44 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by jacobg830 - 10-23-2014, 06:02 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by jntslvdrt - 10-23-2014, 06:20 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by gfgrisales - 10-23-2014, 07:29 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by Me.B - 10-23-2014, 07:45 AM
RE: Email Delivery Fails - by jntslvdrt - 10-25-2014, 09:04 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,932 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 29 ,526 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik
Cannot reuse previously deleted email address rsthomas 16 38 ,216 09-04-2019, 07:58 PM
Last Post: prasanna8519