This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Help for write a PostgreSQL module
RE: Help for write a PostgreSQL module
Right thats fine i am starting to read the manual today, there is some clear template? I know i can do something like that using a existent module well as i am trying to port the phppgadmin i will thinking to use phpmyadmin as they are very similar, but... i understand if not...

Another small thing, i see a lot of directories in /var/sentora, /etc/sentora, sometimes, i have to found files in /var/sentora (i am working in the translations), and in /etc/sentora...
There is some kind of tree documentation for sentora? If not can you help me to understand more?
How can i contribute with documentation if i want, can i do using this forum?

I see that is very easy to translate, creating the 'text tags', i am calling it like this, when i see some fixed text, them i add to the mysql table and change it to the non-fixed one.  (my language are the official Brazilian language in another words: i speak Portuguese, but it is very compatible to European Portuguese, so i think it can help), i can't help with spanish, but it will be more easy to a spanish speaker translate the portuguese, there is some similarity.

Another problem is in the modules names, i see that the modules names are not translated, because they are imported from a specific mysql table, if i translate that i make it non-generic...... i think there is something that need work!

Apparently i didn't found that in the developer documentation!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Help for write a PostgreSQL module - by 777user - 04-20-2018, 06:05 AM
RE: Help for write a PostgreSQL module - by 777user - 04-26-2018, 10:46 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 41 ,055 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,927 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,226 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions