This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] xBilling
RE: xBilling [MODULE]
(01-19-2015, 10:27 PM)micro Wrote: Hi all,
If You need debug sentora please set Sentora Debug Mode to dev.
I try xBilling on fresh install (ubuntu 14.04) and I noticed some errors :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'zpanel_xbilling.x_settings' doesn't exist' in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:176 Stack trace: /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(176): PDOStatement->execute() Forum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php(499): db_driver->bindQuery('SELECT setting_...', Array) MySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(214): module_controller::getEditCompanyName() Test of MySupport MOD [internal function]: ui_templateparser::CompileFunctionEcho('/<@\s([\w*]*)\s...', '<@ Init @>??<di...') #4 /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(65): call_user_func_array('ui_templatepars...', Array) #5 /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(253): ui_templateparser::CompileFunctions('<@ Init @>??<di...') Forum theme [internal function]: ui_templateparser::CompileTemplateClass('/<# ([\w*_*]*) ...', '<!DOCTYPE html>...') Install Docs-ISPconfig /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(65 in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php on line 176

Solution :
In this file :
/etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php

change this line :
   static $module_db = 'zpanel_xbilling';
to :
   static $module_db = 'sentora_xbilling';

================UP================
change only server_app from
$server_app = 'zpanel';
to :
$server_app = 'sentora';

Inside in module  I found :

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::asXML(./modules/xbilling/xbilling.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php on line 83

I can confirm that Hard coding the changes worked for me as well.

Thanks for the solution!
Thanks given by: laci , dimnas
Hey modpluz, just updated to v1.2.0 and am now getting 'API Error:' (No error displayed) for the signup page.
I'm running Sentora on Windows (manual upgrade of zp>sentora files) path is still set at c:/zpanel/
Tried a couple things to no resolve Sad

Do I also need to update the frontend files too?
Just want to make sure before I go through the trouble of picking it apart to match my theme Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2015, 03:36 AM)TGates Wrote: Hey @[modpluz], just updated to v1.2.0 and am now getting 'API Error:' (No error displayed) for the signup page.
I'm running Sentora on Windows (manual upgrade of zp>sentora files) path is still set at c:/zpanel/

Just want to make sure before I go through the trouble of picking it apart to match my theme Wink

I can confirm I'm receiving the same error. I'm using the latest unmodified frontend from github.
Thanks given by:
(01-22-2015, 02:03 PM)SkiRac3rDud3 Wrote:
(01-19-2015, 10:27 PM)micro Wrote: Hi all,
If You need debug sentora please set Sentora Debug Mode to dev.
I try xBilling on fresh install (ubuntu 14.04) and I noticed some errors :

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'zpanel_xbilling.x_settings' doesn't exist' in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:176 Stack trace: /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(176): PDOStatement->execute() Forum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php(499): db_driver->bindQuery('SELECT setting_...', Array) MySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(214): module_controller::getEditCompanyName() Test of MySupport MOD [internal function]: ui_templateparser::CompileFunctionEcho('/<@\s([\w*]*)\s...', '<@ Init @>??<di...') #4 /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(65): call_user_func_array('ui_templatepars...', Array) #5 /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(253): ui_templateparser::CompileFunctions('<@ Init @>??<di...') Forum theme [internal function]: ui_templateparser::CompileTemplateClass('/<# ([\w*_*]*) ...', '<!DOCTYPE html>...') Install Docs-ISPconfig /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ui/templateparser.class.php(65 in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php on line 176

Solution :
In this file :
/etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php

change this line :
   static $module_db = 'zpanel_xbilling';
to :
   static $module_db = 'sentora_xbilling';

change only server_app from
$server_app = 'zpanel';
to :
$server_app = 'sentora';

Inside in module  I found :

Warning: SimpleXMLElement::asXML(./modules/xbilling/xbilling.xml): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/xbilling/code/controller.ext.php on line 83

I can confirm that Hard coding the changes worked for me as well.

Thanks for the solution!

Hard coding these variables is not advisable as it defeats the purpose of compatibility between the two software.

The module has been updated to fix the issue addressed above.
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2015, 03:36 AM)TGates Wrote: Hey @[modpluz], just updated to v1.2.0 and am now getting 'API Error:' (No error displayed) for the signup page.

Tom, the frontend files needs to be updated as well...it should however, not affect the API.

Update: I have included an error logger to "classes/xmwsclient.php", this should dump any "fopen" errors in a text file "logs/api_error_*".

Have a look at that and see what it says?

Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Thanks given by:
Hmm, no log file, but that could be because I have yet to update the frontend. Will do that now and see what happens.
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2015, 12:02 PM)modpluz Wrote:

Tom, the frontend files needs to be updated as well...it should however, not affect the API.

Update: I have included an error logger to "classes/xmwsclient.php", this should dump any "fopen" errors in a text file "logs/api_error_*".

I did this, content of my log file api_error_2015-01-23_2203.txt :
Code:
Array

Array

Array

Array

Array
Thanks given by:
(01-24-2015, 01:05 PM)SkiRac3rDud3 Wrote:

Code:
Array

Array

Array

Array

Array

Please update frontend and try this again...

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I am not getting the API error...so I am unable to see what's going on in the logs. I only just updated the code.

Thanks given by:
(01-25-2015, 03:45 AM)modpluz Wrote:
(01-24-2015, 01:05 PM)SkiRac3rDud3 Wrote:

Code:
Array

Array

Array

Array

Array

Please update frontend and try this again...

Disclaimer: Keep in mind that I am not getting the API error...so I am unable to see what's going on in the logs. I only just updated the code.

Still API Errror in browser, but no log files.

Do you want me to open up an FTP account for you and you can debug the frontend on my server?

EDIT:
Also updated module, now unable to load packages
[Image: 2131422155144e385.png]

Console:
Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
http://[PANEL URL]/?module=xbilling
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS
Thanks given by:
(01-25-2015, 12:51 PM)SkiRac3rDud3 Wrote: Still API Errror in browser, but no log files.

Do you want me to open up an FTP account for you and you can debug the frontend on my server?

Console:
Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 500 (Internal Server Error)
http://[PANEL URL]/?module=xbilling
Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CACHE_MISS

FTP sounds like a good idea...also, can you please see what Apache error log says with regards to the Service Plans?

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,863 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 6 ,037 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L
Cloud module repo spoonman 0 2 ,158 02-28-2021, 01:34 AM
Last Post: spoonman