This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE] xBilling
RE: xBilling [MODULE]
yes, i'm using latest sentora. thanks
Thanks given by:
Ok, modpluz will need to update the code for the new Sentora paths and databases. Basically just changing paths and databases from 'zpanel' to 'sentora'.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Cantalupo
TGates, I'll update the code this week Smile
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
Thanks given by: shaifful , TGates , Cantalupo
In the docs, the page ZPanel to Sentora migration exposes the principal changes between zPanel and Sentora.
I'm having trouble setting up the front side script...

I am getting this error in my browser window when I visit the place I uploaded the script (which is on one of the domains hosted on the server):

Quote:Problem reading data from http://[panel url]/api/xbilling

Also, when clicking on packages in the xBilling module, I get an empty screen. There are packages setup in Reseller > Package Manager.

Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

EDIT:

I now have the module working on my other server, running Zpanel.

The problem is when you register with the front side, everything works fine. The user gets added. All the information is entered correct, except the emailing of the user with their details.

Here is the piece from my mail log that shows that the email is being sent to the wrong person:

Quote:Nov 14 16:05:48 server postfix/qmgr[2248]: B997260B1A: from=<www-data@server.[domain]>, size=678, nrcpt=1 (queue active)

Quote:Nov 14 16:05:48 server postfix/local[7456]: B997260B1A: to=<[first part of user's email]@server.[domain]>, orig_to=<[first part of user's email]>, relay=local, delay=235797, delays=235797/0.01/0/0.01, dsn=4.1.1, status=SOFTBOUNCE (unknown user: "[first part of user's email]")

The [first part of user's email] is eg:
You enter "bob@example.com", the part in the log is only "bob". When I go to Reseller > Manage Clients, the user's email is "bob@example.com".

I have no idea what is going on here, further it is a great module
Thanks given by:
I used this addon with my zpanel servers... marvelous Big Grin, can;t seem to make it work with sentora. Installed hoping to migrate in the future, but xbilling broke. What is a good way to get it installed?
Thanks given by:
Hi All,

I have been busy with exams and the since the year is also running to an end, my day job workload is now doubled.

I have decided to work on this module during the holidays.

Kind Regards,
Remmy
Remi - Software Engineer,  Sentora Module Developer,  Owner, imerLabs

Please mark threads as SOLVED if your problem has been resolved.
Do not PM Staff Members for help unless asked to do so, this is so that others can benefit from your solution.
Do a SEARCH before asking in the forums, a solution may already exist.
why the package does not appear

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
(11-29-2014, 12:14 AM)codehitam Wrote: why the package does not appear

It's for zPanel currently, not yet ported to Sentora. More details in every single other post in this thread. Which you should have read.
Thanks given by: TGates
I made the changes.
And do not work fot.

http://docs.sentora.org/?node=99
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,807 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 5 ,995 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L