This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

proftpd problems
proftpd problems
i have another problem with sentora i had problems with proftpd and i reinstalled it and now it doesnt use the database users

Thanks given by:
RE: proftpd problems
(02-28-2018, 06:41 AM)timce2000 Wrote: i have another problem with sentora i had problems with proftpd and i reinstalled it and now it doesnt use the database users
Of course it will not work after you reinstall proftpd because it is no longer using the Sentora configs.

This can be fixed though. You will have to check our GitHub and copy over the proftpd configs updating them with the proper paths and passwords, etc. I have not needed to do this so I'm not much help at it Sad

Sentora Postfix configs: https://github.com/sentora/sentora-insta...nf/postfix

Make backups of your current config files and use the ones above. You will need to edit them for your server though.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: timce2000
RE: proftpd problems
(03-01-2018, 08:40 AM)TGates Wrote: Of course it will not work after you reinstall proftpd because it is no longer using the Sentora configs.

This can be fixed though. You will have to check our GitHub and copy over the proftpd configs updating them with the proper paths and passwords, etc. I have not needed to do this so I'm not much help at it Sad

Sentora Postfix configs: https://github.com/sentora/sentora-insta...nf/postfix

Make backups of your current config files and use the ones above. You will need to edit them for your server though.

Thanks man

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Problems After PHP7 upgrade bloods 3 6 ,664 12-03-2019, 10:36 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
All time problems with Cron franmm25 6 11 ,868 07-03-2018, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Installation problems OSTICKET pinchos 1 4 ,226 04-19-2018, 11:53 PM
Last Post: pinchos