This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Hey , I´m very Happy i find you Finally !!!
Hey , I´m very Happy i find you Finally !!!
I have visited during many months the forum of zpanel and always forum no active and finally i see this project , really for me a great surprise find the sentora´s project with the same fantastic team

Really nice other time here , now i´ll try know more about this project and put my actual system based in zpanel with this new code

Thank´s , and the best regards !!!!!!!! , finally here Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: Hey , I´m very Happy i find you Finally !!!
You are welcome and get ready for the fireworks.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
What made me extremely happy is that i can install it on Ubuntu 14.04 w/o any problems
Thanks given by:
installer you used?

The best once is here:

https://github.com/5050/sentora-installers

We are still in beta SIR
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Yes i used install command from git. Works perfectly as far as installation goes.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DNS Manager - Unable to find requested module! obrempong7 0 2 ,501 11-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: obrempong7
Can't Find Reseller section in my VPS EgyHoster.Club 0 2 ,232 04-05-2019, 06:56 PM
Last Post: EgyHoster.Club
Where can i find email users passwd, quota file ? gotam19 1 3 ,887 08-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Last Post: wormsunited