This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Cloudflare issue with sentora
Cloudflare issue with sentora
I am trying to use cloudflare but when i change my name server to cloudflare my site become inaccessible. I changed my ns both from domain registrar and dns manager from sentora panel. It didn't work. I also just changed ns from sentora alone but that didn't work also.
What wrong I  am doing?
Thanks given by:
RE: Cloudflare issue with sentora
I never had issues with cloudflare/sentora.

You need to understand that cloudflare require you use their DNS. So you can't use both as it will be irrelevant. Setup all your dns entries with cloudflare and don't use sentora DNS. That will be fine.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2017, 06:31 AM)Me.B Wrote: I never had issues with cloudflare/sentora.

You need to understand that cloudflare require you use their DNS. So you can't use both as it will be irrelevant. Setup all your dns entries with cloudflare and don't use sentora DNS. That will be fine.

M B

I have dns manager activated on sentora so there are nameserver pointed to my ip address on that. 
I have my name server pointed to my sentora dns.

What i did? 
I removed my NS from sentora DNS manager. ( I also added NS of cloudflare on sentora in dns manager, that even didn't work.
I pointed my NS from domain registrar to Cloudflare NS . 

It didn't work. 

I didn't remove my ns from sentora dns manager. 
I only pointed my NS from domain registrar to cloudflare. 

It didn't work. 

How to achieve it then? 

Should i completely remove DNS manager for my particular website from sentora?
Thanks given by:
it works fine when you point dns to cloudflare NS. Did you wait for DNS propagation? It could take 24-48 hours and it never happen in blip du to DNS being cached.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: lazerkesim

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DNS MX record issue rsthomas 5 4 ,853 10-19-2022, 05:39 AM
Last Post: fearworks
managed-key permission issue Juan Pablo 15 33 ,631 04-10-2019, 12:54 AM
Last Post: Juan Pablo
Issue accessing/pinging 2nd installed domain Fudnut 9 21 ,668 03-14-2019, 04:33 PM
Last Post: fearworks