This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Set Up Email Server (Webmail)
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail)
(11-16-2017, 02:43 PM)TGates Wrote: I would have to do some testing about having to add all domains inside mailjet. (Have been meaning to test this anyway).

All my emails show from the sender and not from my server. Also, all my domains relay through my main domain but seem to keep their own address.

Will do some testing tonight.

Ok, I just checked and yes, all emails have to be added to mailjet Sad
You may want to look into another relayer. (As I will be doing also!) I don't want to keep adding emails in two locations either.
I know if you use google smtp relay, all emails say they are from your google account... so that is useless.
If I find a better email relayer I'll let you know.

This may be a possible solution, 5 star google rating Huh 
https://sendpulse.com/features/smtp

Yeah figured that would be the case. I suppose there would have to be some form of API / Integration which would automatically add and authenticate the domain which has been added to the panel.

Otherwise, it's possible to stick to the PHP mailer, but even with SPF records etc, they'll pretty much ALWAYS end up in the spam folder.

It's a shame, I wonder if anyone else in the forum using Sentora have found a good solution? This is the only thing missing from my setup.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by aaronlroberts - 11-04-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-16-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-16-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by aaronlroberts - 11-16-2017, 06:52 PM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-17-2017, 02:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,265 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Email has stopped coming through rsthomas 3 3 ,869 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM