This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Set Up Email Server (Webmail)
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail)
(11-16-2017, 09:53 AM)TGates Wrote: If you can send through your domain, then you should be able to send through all your hosted domains. Just make sure you have your SPF and TXT records setup and use an SMTP relayer like mailjet or your ISP.

(I use SMTP for all domains my hosted domains.)

Hi TGates,

Thanks for your response and suggestion.

I'm used to using Mailgun for my relaying, however, if you're using Mailjet, I'll give that a shot too. I've just created an account on their site and I guess, they question I have is, Do I need to add each and every domain hosted in my environment in order to send via Mailjet?

Like, if I send via SMTP, doesn't it automatically get delivered from the SMTP credentials which are used to authenticate the sending?

For example: SMTP set up as: noreply@hostingpanel.com

Someone signs up to my service and uses the built-in webmail, sends an email from "johnsmith@theirdomain.net", will it come through as "johhsmith@theirdomain.net" or will it come from "noreply@hostingpanel.com".

I don't think it would be possible for me to add each domain with it's own SPF record inside of Mailjet, so what's the best solution? I'm new to this part.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by aaronlroberts - 11-04-2017, 05:20 AM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-16-2017, 09:53 AM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by aaronlroberts - 11-16-2017, 10:08 AM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-16-2017, 02:43 PM
RE: Set Up Email Server (Webmail) - by TGates - 11-17-2017, 02:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,265 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Email has stopped coming through rsthomas 3 3 ,870 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM