This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Pfsense and Sentora
Pfsense and Sentora
Hi everyone,

I am considering building a new Sentora server. Over the past year my email server was taken over and has been used for spamming to the point Google, Yahoo, Outlook and several others have banned me. It got to the point where i just simply turned of postfix even after putting PFsense infront of Sentora.

It's impossible to continue without mail.

Does anyone have any tips or tutorial on installing sentora behind PFsense. I am using CentOS 7. How can I transfer from 1 server to the other? or should I redo everything manually? 

I have 1 wordpress/woocommerce website (still running). It has Wordfense running and I have blocked everything other than traffic from the U.S. but I would like to change this.

I am considering using hosting service as well that uses Sentora.

Not sure of what to do.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Pfsense and Sentora - by Qtech - 10-30-2017, 08:08 AM
RE: Pfsense and Sentora - by Me.B - 10-30-2017, 07:50 PM
RE: Pfsense and Sentora - by TGates - 10-31-2017, 05:06 AM
RE: Pfsense and Sentora - by Me.B - 10-31-2017, 07:41 AM
RE: Pfsense and Sentora - by gozfly - 10-31-2017, 03:49 PM
RE: Pfsense and Sentora - by Qtech - 11-06-2017, 04:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,105 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM