This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora don´t works with Google Apps or G Suite
Sentora don´t works with Google Apps or G Suite
I have old server with zpanel and google apps and works very fine, but in 4 VPS servers with Sentora finally don´t works Google Apps

The problem it´s PostFix ignore DNS changes in DNS control panel, and always send emails as local and don´t respect DNS changes in MX Records, i test this problem and change configurations a lot and finally always happend the same

For example if i have this domain called test.com, and create alias for example info@text.com , in the mail logs you can see the system send email as local but if you want also send other email for example to gmail, send perfectly, the problem it´s when domain it´s local with postfix

If for example i put as i tell until, MX Records for Google Apps and delete email alias, in the logs when try send as local put user unknow, in all cases never respect MX records and always try send as local

For me this it´s a bug in sentora, because always in Zpanel works and in this sentora never can get works finally

I try during many days all kind of configurations, change in postfix configuration all , my destination, etc, all kind of changes, i see many boards , but finally i think this it´s problem with sentora, because the problem it´s you change MX Records and never respect these changes

If it´s possible i need some help in this because i don´t know if problem it´s with sentora´s core or what

Thank´s , Regards
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
Sentora don´t works with Google Apps or G Suite - by franmm25 - 09-18-2017, 11:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,142 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,238 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,685 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel