This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Translation
Translation
Hello everybody!

I'm trying to translate all the content into my language, but I'm not finding the files, i find the files of the modules, but for example, the top bar or the left side, I have not found. Does anyone know where I can find these files?

Thank you!  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
RE: Translation
There are no translation 'files', it is all in the database.
ZXTS should be of help: http://zxts.sammottley.co.uk/ZXTS.php

I'll dig up a link for the module for you.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Hum, I understand.

I tried to install this module, it installs, but when I change the language is all in white, this module does not support the Sentora?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In another installation attempt worked, I'm translating some things because not all is in x_translations.

It is possible to translate with ZXTS what's not in x_translations?
Thanks given by:
(10-09-2014, 07:56 AM)bernado_pampa Wrote: In another installation attempt worked, I'm translating some things because not all is in x_translations.

It is possible to translate with ZXTS what's not in x_translations?

I'm not sure TBH, I have not really played with the translator at all Sad

Thanks given by:
I understand some things, but I did not understand everything yet lol.

The esquera sidebar and menu are pulled the database x_modcats, but do not know for what reason the esquera bar does not translate ...

Already modules, no way, have to do the same hand.

I'm working on it, so you have news, I return.

Thank you!
Thanks given by:
Hi Everyone! And old Zpanel user here!

Well, the problem:

When activating ZXTS gives a totally blank page.

Just http://panel.domain.com/?module=ZXTS

sentora_error.log shows a lot of things, but nothing related to the blank page.

Any clue?
Thanks given by:
Let's add motters to this post so he can check it out. (He developed the translator and module)

Thanks given by: Tango
This is because the file /panel/modules/ZXTS/code/controler.ext.php have not been updated for sentora.

It contains:
- a few instances of "zpanel_code" that must be replaced by "sentora_code"
- a few instances of 'etc\styles\zpanelx\  that must be replaced by 'etc\styles\Sentora_Default\
- a few instances of  /pChart2/zpanel/  that must be replaced by b/pChart2/sentora/

For more infos see the dev doc : ZPanel to Sentora migration
Thanks given by:
(11-14-2014, 10:40 PM)5050 Wrote: This is because the file /panel/modules/ZXTS/code/controler.ext.php have not been updated for sentora.

It contains:
- a few instances of "zpanel_code" that must be replaced by "sentora_code"
- a few instances of 'etc\styles\zpanelx\  that must be replaced by 'etc\styles\Sentora_Default\
- a few instances of  /pChart2/zpanel/  that must be replaced by b/pChart2/sentora/

For more infos see the dev doc : ZPanel to Sentora migration

Oh! Thank you very much. I will try to fix it in a test box I have.

A Question: Once I Repair that files, Is there a way to merge the corrections with sentora, to help other users? I am sorry, but I am very new to hithub and forking, and contributing. Any guide for begginers you can recommend?

Thanks agains.
Thanks given by:
(11-14-2014, 11:38 PM)Tango Wrote: A Question: Once I Repair that files, Is there a way to merge the corrections with sentora, to help other users?

Hi,

ZXTS is not a core module and is not on github :-(
(else I would have already done the change).

But I think it would be better to integrate translations mangement in the core.

I will take contact with motters (who build ZXTS) and the council to ask if they would agree to merge translation system in the core. It is also important because I wanted for long time to propose a rework of the translation system that is very inefficient (many database access) and that have a lot of problems, like changing any english word breaks its translation.
Thanks given by: ayhmdax

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Polish Translation Castey 9 28 ,317 09-16-2021, 07:55 PM
Last Post: tlumaczsymultanicznyonline
Brazilian Portuguese Translation Download (Português do Brasil pt-br) 777user 6 22 ,125 03-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Last Post: WesleyD
French Translation Ilia 12 41 ,185 08-26-2017, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Bedo