This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[MODULE][WIP] Sencrypt Let's Encrypt SSL Module
RE: [MODULE][WIP] Sencrypt Let's Encrypt SSL Module
(03-01-2018, 03:57 AM)timce2000 Wrote: is this still in the development? and is it avalible?

Yes, it is still in development. I had it working and something changed with either my code or Let's Encrypt and now the certificates are not being created properly Sad

I also have another way of doing it that I am also trying to sort out which will be much more simple if I can get Sentora to do what I want LOL

I haven't had much time lately to work on it but you can help out on my github: https://github.com/TGates71/sencrypt
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(03-01-2018, 08:05 AM)TGates Wrote: Yes, it is still in development. I had it working and something changed with either my code or Let's Encrypt and now the certificates are not being created properly Sad

I also have another way of doing it that I am also trying to sort out which will be much more simple if I can get Sentora to do what I want LOL

I haven't had much time lately to work on it but you can help out on my github: https://github.com/TGates71/sencrypt

I would help but i dont know much about coding

Thanks given by:
(03-02-2018, 07:12 AM)timce2000 Wrote: eu ajudaria, mas eu não sei muito sobre codificação

You learn fast and easy.
A good method is to get ready systems and go vaccinating, modifying.
If you need help...

Just do tests and simulations in isolated environments, not official servers, is what I most recommend for your hosting
Thanks given by: TGates
Initial test of renewals seems to work.
Thanks given by:
Any progress on this??

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(10-06-2018, 07:41 PM)Ron-e Wrote: Any progress on this??

Haven't had any time lately... Sad

Thanks given by:
Is there a way to make it run on a server? I have it up for testing purposes but it won't let me run the module.

Message displayed:
"THIS IS AN ALPHA TEST VERSION - NOW USING LIVE SERVER! - NOT READY FOR PRODUCTION USE!"

All help is appreciated!
Thanks given by:
They changed something in their process which caused this to not work. It was making the certificates incorrectly. But, it should still run as intended. Have you updated PHP by chance?

Thanks given by:
(11-15-2018, 11:31 AM)TGates Wrote: They changed something in their process which caused this to not work. It was making the certificates incorrectly. But, it should still run as intended. Have you updated PHP by chance?

TGates, have you taken a look at Neilpang's acme gihub project?
Its well supported and I think it could really make all of this fairly easy to setup and maintain.

https://github.com/Neilpang/acme.sh

I've been looking at how they use the API for Wildcard/DNS verification and Sentora's API... 
As is, installed on Sentora today, only the wildcard certs would require manual renewal. But with the API hook even wildcards could be made to renew automatically.

This project also has with it the option to auto-update so more likely keeping any of our modules that might be based on it from breaking.

I havn't gotten anywhere yet with our API yet though.
Thanks given by:
Well, if I could sort out how to properly run command line functions from within Sentora this whole thing could be shrunk to a few lines. Every time I have tried I get tunneling and permission issues and only part of the certificate gets created and not 100% properly. I have reached out to the original Sentora author (Bobby Allen) but have never received a reply :Sad
I have also tried different code snippets from other modules that work, with no success.

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,812 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 5 ,995 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L
Cloud module repo spoonman 0 2 ,142 02-28-2021, 01:34 AM