This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PHP Problem
PHP Problem
Hi all,

I have been running Sentora for almost a year now and everything has been working perfectly.

I recently installed a Wordpress page in order to set it up as an intranet. The theme I used had some plugins that required PHP 5.6+. I was running PHP 5.5 so I upgraded it (via Ubuntu 14.04).

Now in WP I keep getting "Missing a temporary folder" when trying to upload images. So I checked my other sites that were previously running and noticed that my Help Desk app (HESK) will no longer let users upload attachments.

With WP I tried to manually setup a temp folder by creating a php.ini file in the root of WP which did not work:

Code:
upload_tmp_dir = /temp/

and I tried by adding the following code in wp-config.php and creating the temp folder:

Code:
define('WP_TEMP_DIR', dirname(__FILE__) . '/wp-content/temp/');

Neither work but I think my problem is more widespread as it has also affected my HelpDesk

I think something went wrong with the upgrade of PHP and I am not sure how to solve it. Any ideas?
Thanks given by:
RE: PHP Problem
can you check the PHP Error logs? So we get more insights?

likely you have issue with openbase_dir and your changed configs.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: ciimit

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Problem with roundcube pgh2011 0 2 ,276 01-30-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: pgh2011
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,284 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
Senator crash problem with mysql provokas 3 9 ,686 08-20-2020, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Your Creator