This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Issues
Issues
I'm honestly unsure what the issue is.. I am going to paste some errors and see if y'all can help us figure out... Everything was working fine, then everything just seemed to stop working...

This is from the daemon last run log

Code:
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/suhosin.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/suhosin.so: undefined symbol: zend_hash_del_key_or_index in Unknown on line 0
Could not open input file: /etc/sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php

This is from the sentora error log

Code:
[Thu Jun 29 04:17:14.710659 2017] [autoindex:error] [pid 2101] [client 0.0.0.0] AH01276: Cannot serve directory /etc/sentora/panel/: No matching DirectoryIndex (index.php) found, and server-generated directory index forbidden by Options directive
I replaced the ip above with 0's.

Please if you have any idea or explanation that would be awesome! Thank you so much!

Edit: We've been using sentora since February. Everything has been fine till now.
Thanks given by:
RE: Issues
Let me guess did you force PHP update ?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Issues
(06-29-2017, 06:27 PM)Me.B Wrote: Let me guess did you force PHP update ?

M B

I don't think so, if that is the case, how do we fix it?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SO MANY SECURITY ISSUES!! Sentora needs serious updates! aaronlroberts 9 19 ,694 11-24-2018, 01:48 AM
Last Post: siulian
Disk Quota Issues JSmith 5 12 ,827 11-16-2018, 12:39 AM
Last Post: nibaldo
Uninstalled but have cron daemon issues now HELP suprastan 1 4 ,813 10-07-2018, 03:26 AM
Last Post: TGates