This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to stop hide php command
RE: How to stop hide php command
Hi,
I have installed Windows Sentora from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sentoraforwindows/

As far as I see,  Cron software causes it. When I look at C:\Sentora\bin\cron\cron.tab , I discovered daemon.php and backup.php jobs.

Code:
##################################################################################
# Crontab for Sentora Cron Manager Module                                        #
# Generated by Sentora for Windows 1.0.0                                         #
##################################################################################
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE DIRECTLY! USE FOR EDIT THE CONTROL PANEL SENTORA!        #
# Cron Debug infomation can be found in this file here:-                         #
# C:\Sentora\bin\cron\cron.tab                                                   #
0 0 * * * php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/backup.php                                    #
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php    #
# DO NOT MANUALLY REMOVE ANY OF THE CRON ENTRIES FROM THIS FILE, USE SENTORA     #
# INSTEAD! THE ABOVE ENTRIES ARE USED FOR SENTORA TASKS, DO NOT REMOVE THEM!     #

It is controlled by Sentora. So I have checked Sentora database. I discovered them in sentora_core => x_settings => daemon_exer (line 90)

Code:
90 daemon_exer NULL C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php NULL Path to the Sentora daemon Sentora Config false

In order to hide daemon job,
1. create a "task "folder in C:\Sentora\bin\cron\ and then open task folder.
2. create a "invisible.vbs" file  there.

Code:
CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run """" & WScript.Arguments(0) & """", 0, False

3. create a "daemon.bat" file  there.

Code:
echo off
C:/Sentora/bin/php/php.exe C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php
exit 0

4.open C:\Sentora\bin\cron\cron.tab file. Replace 

Code:
php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php

with 
Code:
wscript "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\invisible.vbs" "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\daemon.bat"

5. Open phpmyadmin.Open: sentora_core => x_setting =>daemon_exer (line 90). Replace 

Code:
C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php

with

Code:
wscript "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\invisible.vbs" "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\daemon.bat"

6. Delete "taskinfo.txt" in C:\Sentora\bin\cron\etc\ and restart cron and apache windows services.
Then check Cron logs and "taskinfo.txt" file to see if it works.

Note that you can also change "php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/backup.php" visibility in cron.tab with this method. But I couldn't find it sentora_core database. If it exists at somewhere in the database, it may cause some problems.
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
How to stop hide php command - by varun.naharia - 06-13-2017, 03:08 AM
RE: How to stop hide php command - by TGates - 06-17-2017, 10:37 PM
RE: How to stop hide php command - by jennie - 08-20-2017, 09:04 PM
RE: How to stop hide php command - by Me.B - 08-22-2017, 11:14 PM
RE: How to stop hide php command - by muratkaragoz - 05-24-2020, 10:33 PM
RE: How to stop hide php command - by andykimpe - 07-08-2020, 09:01 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[split] How to stop hide php command trucdev88 4 10 ,275 12-09-2020, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ccr1969