This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to stop hide php command
How to stop hide php command
I have installed sentora for windows successfully from installer, everything works perfectly expect one thing that is annoying is that a php command executing in command prompt every few minutes, how to hide this script in to run in front ?
Thanks given by:
RE: How to stop hide php command
That's just the daemon running every 5 minutes. I think if you right click on it you can set it to run in the background. I'm not 100% sure since I haven't used the Windows version in several years.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Some problem. How i can hide or disable?
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2017, 10:37 PM)TGates Wrote: That's just the daemon running every 5 minutes. I think if you right click on it you can set it to run in the background. I'm not 100% sure since I haven't used the Windows version in several years.

On windows command window there is no such option
Thanks given by:
Same problem here ;(
Thanks given by:
If you run the daemon under another user you will no more see it.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
i am working on windows XP . i can successfully run a system() command through my browser by calling a TCL script that automates a ssh session. I also return a value from the script. however my problem is that the script dumps the entire ssh session in the browser.

my php script looks like :

$lastline=system('"C:\tcl\bin\tclsh.exe" \path to file\filename.tcl '.$username.' '.$pass,$val);

filename.tcl:

spawn plink -ssh $user@$host
expect "assword:"
send "$pass\r"
expect "\prompt:/->"
set $return_value [string compare /..string../ $expect_out(buffer)]
/...some code...this runs fine/
exit $return_value

everything runs fine and i get $return_value back correctly but the php file prints the result of the execution of the entire ssh session in my browser which looks like:

Using username "admin". admin@10.135.25.150's password: === /*some text*/ === \prompt:/->.../some text/

i want to prevent the system() function from printing this in my browser
i have used the shell_exec() function but it returns the entire ssh session result (which i have parsed in the tcl script and got a precise value to return to the php script) is there a way i can do this without using shell_exec() but using system() instead

thanks in advance
Thanks given by:
I have also the same issue
Thanks given by:
Hi,
I have installed Windows Sentora from https://sourceforge.net/projects/sentoraforwindows/

As far as I see,  Cron software causes it. When I look at C:\Sentora\bin\cron\cron.tab , I discovered daemon.php and backup.php jobs.

Code:
##################################################################################
# Crontab for Sentora Cron Manager Module                                        #
# Generated by Sentora for Windows 1.0.0                                         #
##################################################################################
# DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE DIRECTLY! USE FOR EDIT THE CONTROL PANEL SENTORA!        #
# Cron Debug infomation can be found in this file here:-                         #
# C:\Sentora\bin\cron\cron.tab                                                   #
0 0 * * * php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/backup.php                                    #
0,5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50,55 * * * * php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php    #
# DO NOT MANUALLY REMOVE ANY OF THE CRON ENTRIES FROM THIS FILE, USE SENTORA     #
# INSTEAD! THE ABOVE ENTRIES ARE USED FOR SENTORA TASKS, DO NOT REMOVE THEM!     #

It is controlled by Sentora. So I have checked Sentora database. I discovered them in sentora_core => x_settings => daemon_exer (line 90)

Code:
90 daemon_exer NULL C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php NULL Path to the Sentora daemon Sentora Config false

In order to hide daemon job,
1. create a "task "folder in C:\Sentora\bin\cron\ and then open task folder.
2. create a "invisible.vbs" file  there.

Code:
CreateObject("Wscript.Shell").Run """" & WScript.Arguments(0) & """", 0, False

3. create a "daemon.bat" file  there.

Code:
echo off
C:/Sentora/bin/php/php.exe C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php
exit 0

4.open C:\Sentora\bin\cron\cron.tab file. Replace 

Code:
php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php

with 
Code:
wscript "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\invisible.vbs" "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\daemon.bat"

5. Open phpmyadmin.Open: sentora_core => x_setting =>daemon_exer (line 90). Replace 

Code:
C:/Sentora/panel/bin/daemon.php

with

Code:
wscript "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\invisible.vbs" "C:\Sentora\bin\cron\task\daemon.bat"

6. Delete "taskinfo.txt" in C:\Sentora\bin\cron\etc\ and restart cron and apache windows services.
Then check Cron logs and "taskinfo.txt" file to see if it works.

Note that you can also change "php C:/Sentora/panel/bin/backup.php" visibility in cron.tab with this method. But I couldn't find it sentora_core database. If it exists at somewhere in the database, it may cause some problems.
Thanks given by:
(08-20-2017, 09:04 PM)Дженни та Wrote: Same problem here ;(

And I ran into such a problem
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[split] How to stop hide php command trucdev88 4 10 ,118 12-09-2020, 08:38 AM
Last Post: ccr1969