This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

DNS Master/Slave Replication? Any progress?
DNS Master/Slave Replication? Any progress?
About a year ago, I posted asking for DNS replication between Sentora servers. I was told it was being considered, but not implemented.

I'm curious if this is any closer to becoming a reality?

I have a multi-server setup, data is synced by syncthing between servers, but DNS isn't synced at all. So if the master server is down, the sites won't load at all.

DNS replication is extremely important, is there a way to do it with Sentora? Or a third party module others use?
Thanks given by:
RE: DNS Master/Slave Replication? Any progress?
bump?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Create a condition in master.ztml gozfly 4 9 ,714 07-11-2016, 04:45 PM
Last Post: type-00
Normal user can acess Master home directory fino47 3 8 ,391 08-01-2015, 05:11 PM
Last Post: TGates
Not found https://raw.github.com/sentora/sentora-installers/master/installer.sh bash 2 9 ,913 08-10-2014, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Jayster