This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Strange issue with Sentora I really need help
RE: Strange issue with Sentora I really need help
Since you can access via ssh (NEVER USE plain FTP as you send you username and password as plain text!) SSH to /var/log and start checking logs for errors. Post anything unusual here.

You also might want to remove references to your actual site in your post(s) - images and text both as someone might use that to compromise your machine further.

I run CentOS rather than Ubuntu (personal preference...) but there are plenty of Ubuntu gurus here that can get into OS specific issues, but you need to look at your Apache log and any others and check them for errors. Post suspect log files here in -->

Code:
Code Quotes

So your logs do not take up a page or more - this makes it easier to read and study as well.

Good luck and post back when you find some issues in your logs.

..Also you mention working this issue for weeks, please include all of the things you did as well, for you could have accidentally messed something up trying to fix things...
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Strange issue with Sentora I really need help - by worksmarter - 02-21-2017, 04:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,105 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,205 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,655 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel