This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Outgoing Mails Not working [URGENT]
Outgoing Mails Not working [URGENT]
Hello Friends,
I am new to Sentora even this is my first experience to work on a Dedicated server as I have no experience and knowledge about Linux commands. Still by following your Guide I have installed and configured my server.

Main Purpose is to Host WordPress Blog. I need your Urgent Help. I can able to receive all Incoming mails to my webmail but when I am trying to send any mail from my Webmail Account to Others its showing delivered but it never come to others mail.

So Please help me as the Hosting Provide doesn't provide any Software related Help.

Please Help me.
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
RE: Outgoing Mails Not working [URGENT]
Admin Please Help... Its Urgent... No one is there to Help a Newbie?
Thanks given by:
Did you check spam box on receiving account? Is your email server blacklisted? Did you check the logs for any errors?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Definitely not coming to my Spam Box. Can you please advice me how to check in error log, how to access this as I am very new to Sentora So Please guide me. Its a New server if still its Black Listed what shall I do to fix this?
Thanks.
Thanks given by:
Okay I was Lucky as I am new to it don't know anything so totally confused for 1-2 days to deal with such issue. In my case the problem was with Mail Server Blacklist. I didn't added the Reverse IP so that Some Mail Service providers like Google and others were rejecting it and Yahoo was treating it as a Spam Mail but Now its been fixed. Thanks for your all Help.

I will request all experienced members to participate in such topics to help Newbies like me because by doing this More People will Starts using Sentora Control Panel. See in my case except one member no one helped me. If this problem was not solved then I would consider to drop using of Sentora rather pay for cpanel as it has no such issue.

But anyways I love this Software but you need to increase the Support...
Thanks given by: CMs222
Great news! Glad you got it sorted out.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
You can provide me the steps, I have the same problem.
Thanks given by:
It's all in the thread already.

So my advice start and explain your issue and the steps you did you did to fix it.

Always check that DNS setup is ok, then check ip port 25 is not blocked or firewalled and last check your ip against blacklists.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Auto Deleting The Mails From Trash Folder and Junk tonyfun 0 3 ,894 04-30-2020, 02:38 PM
Last Post: tonyfun
How to trasnfer mails from one server to another dimnas 1 4 ,780 02-18-2018, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Me.B
sent out mails going to junk/spam Roma 4 9 ,915 08-10-2017, 12:57 AM
Last Post: Roma