This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

root folder empty when FTPed
root folder empty when FTPed
Hey!

I just FTPed to my server with a fresh Sendora install. All i can see is / folder. The / folder is completely empty. 

Instruction on my website, when visiting, mydomain.com, say that I should: Replace or delete this file (index.html).

But then again, I have no index.html file. All I see is / folder. What should I do?

Thanks for help!
regards, yeremy

Found the answer. When creating ftp user's home directory, I needed to check Use Domain directory option.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ROOT FTP ACCESS Ubuntu 14.03 Server OpenApp 3 15 ,157 06-12-2016, 06:37 AM
Last Post: Ludaking
how to access root ftp? wormsunited 16 49 ,184 04-01-2015, 03:05 AM
Last Post: wormsunited
FTP Folder Permissions etienne7702 4 14 ,989 12-03-2014, 04:31 AM
Last Post: TGates