This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Newbie Install with Centos 7
Newbie Install with Centos 7
I must be some idiot as I don't see the any command line on the instruction to actully install Sentora on Centos 7

I've installed Minimal Centos 7 and I'm just now waiting for a DNS refresh for the domain. So while waiting can someone give me a run down on the Sentora install please ?

Currently have a dedicated server but I'm testing Sentora as a replacement web panel. I'll be installing it first on an old laptop I have and pushing it though my home cable. I'm comfortable about all that but the Sentora install as it seems to tell you everything except what you need to know, I've seen the Ubuntu install videos but assume the might be defferent commends for centos 7 ?
Thanks given by:
RE: Newbie Install with Centos 7
Welcome to Sentora!

It's right in our Docs: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=22
The commands work on both CentOS and Ubuntu (or as noted) Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: kickoff3pm
(01-07-2017, 01:48 AM)TGates Wrote: Welcome to Sentora!

It's right in our Docs: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=22
The commands work on both CentOS and Ubuntu (or as noted)  Wink

Thanks ! don't know how the hell I missed that I looking all over that page :-) much appreciated TGates
Thanks given by:
Big Grin
No problem!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fail2ban for Sentora (Centos 7) bbspike 14 44 ,369 01-14-2020, 07:32 AM
Last Post: Vedran B
[How To] Update from PHP v5.4.16 to v5.6.31 (Includes suhosin patch) [CentOS] betatester3.0 5 16 ,728 03-18-2019, 01:23 AM
Last Post: BigBang
[HOW-TO]How Install Ioncube Sentora Cantalupo 11 43 ,007 09-17-2018, 06:10 PM
Last Post: itzdaniel483