This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

problem directory wordpress in nginx! help please
problem directory wordpress in nginx! help please
Hi I have installed apache with nginx and wordpress, I have a small problem that I do not know how to solve well, using nginx put the root of the wordpress directory and it does not show anything. This is the sample directory I use: / var / sentora / hostdata / zadmin / public_html / domain_com /

How can i solve this problem?  Undecided Undecided
Thanks given by:
RE: problem directory wordpress in nginx! help please
We do not support nginx at this time. You have a custom install, so hopefully a community member can help you out.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
What do you mean it's not showing anything?

Are you getting a blank white screen? (commonly also seen as a 500 error) or is it just not loading or starting?

Your post is missing a lot of key information.
Thanks given by: TGates
apache and nginx can't run both on port 80. You will need to setup port forwarding and expose nginx on port 80 to forward all request to port 8080. I don't like that setup at all it's non sense on small vps as apache and nginx have comme common functions.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora & Apache behind Nginx Reverse Proxy Feilding Weather 7 13 ,689 08-06-2021, 02:58 PM
Last Post: ccr1969
Problem with roundcube pgh2011 0 2 ,290 01-30-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: pgh2011
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,292 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011