This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Move sentora folder
Move sentora folder
Hello i face a small/big issue i run/installed sentora on a arm box with debian 8 all was working fine except mail but that's not the problem, as my box odroid xu4 use the usb hub for adding extra space i need to have sentora on /mnt_usb1 so i moved /var/sentora to /mnt/usb_1/sentora mi site still working but can't access sentora panel anymore i mean the login page it display but as soon i press login i get

Code:
Application Error: [0204] - The form you attempted to submit had an invalid token!

Anyone knows how to solve this
Thanks given by:
RE: Move sentora folder
You moved the panel not your clients/hostdata, check this for the important paths.. [edit: read wrong.. Tongue]
Move everything you did back and read this.
About mail; you did not set up your mx records?

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: iTpain
All good i fallowed those steps and i can access the panel,phpmyadmin etc all sites k just that the mail is not working

i Created a mail status shows green arrow  but when i try to login on webmail it send the detail and after on bottom under the login box i get
Code:
Connection to storage server failed.
Thanks given by:
You are using debian 8 and i know nothing about that distro...
Why not using a supported os?

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: iTpain
(11-07-2016, 04:29 AM)Ron-e Wrote: You are using debian 8 and i know nothing about that distro...
Why not using a supported os?

Is the only OS that i managed to make sentora to work (some how) with a arm cpu ( Odroid Xu4)

Is all working except email after i create the email on panel no folder is created on vmail i even updated roundcube to 1.1.4

i got this error on rounducbe log

Code:
[06-Nov-2016 14:00:02 +0000]: IMAP Error: Login failed for office@ThiShouldBeMyDomain.com from 1xx.xx1.x9.2x0(X-Forwarded-For: xx1.xx6.9x.1x8). Empty startup greeting (localhost:143) in /etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 184 (POST /etc/apps/webmail/?_task=login?_task=login&_action=login)

and sentora logs

Code:
[Sun Nov 06 18:21:12.402087 2016] [:error] [pid 2484] [client 1xx.xx1.x9.2x0:22478] PHP Warning:  Login failed for admin@ThiShouldBeMyDomain.com from 1xx.xx1.x9.2x0(X-Forwarded-For: 81.106.97.188). Could not connect to localhost:143: Connection refused in /etc/sentora/panel/etc/apps/webmail/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube.php on line 1441, referer: http://panel.ThiShouldBeMyDomain.com/etc/apps/webmail/?_task=login

Thank you for your help and if is not fixable i will setup on my sites alternative email server not my sentora one

I changed only hostdata to www-data:www-data  should i change all sentora folder to this

and i moved all sentora folder to new location (is ok this) or i should move only hostdata folder
Thanks given by:
Ok all good this is how it should look the permissions and all is good and working

http://i.imgur.com/z7CRxuY.png
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,030 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,169 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,598 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel