This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Dovecot send emails as local and not delivery to gmail
Dovecot send emails as local and not delivery to gmail
All works nice 5 days ago and now i can receive emails inside inbox of my account in google apps , i have domain in Sentora , and configurate all MX DNS for google apps , and all works perfectly in more of 1 year ago , but now i see don´t receive emails in gmail for that domain

I tested all in Sentora and in Centos , see the hosts file , also verificate configuration of postfix and dovecot and the last i try add email to server for know if receive emails and right in local mode receive all emails , but for example , the problem it´s only for that domain , and if i try send email from other provider to email in gmail dont receive in local of server but yes inside google apps

By other side if i have form and send email never receive in google apps but yes in local

I try also other time delete all emails about this domain and use this as in the first moment and result it´s the same

I see the logs and see that :

Quote:Sep 30 11:15:30 cpadmin postfix/pipe[12152]: 14DF22D8E: to=<mike@mydomain.com>, relay=dovecot, delay=0.15, delays=0.02/0.04/0/0.1, dsn=2.0.0, status=sent (delivered via dovecot service)

But 5 days ago i see in logs and all works perfect an logs show this :

Quote:Aug 29 23:55:04 cpadmin postfix/pipe[16430]: 0084622D4: to=<mike@mydomain.com>, relay=dovecot, delay=59145, delays=59145/0.02/0/0.07, dsn=4.1.1, status=SOFTBOUNCE (user unknown)

And in this last case the emails receive perfectly in inbox of my domain´s account in google aps

I don´t know why happend this ,some idea ? Thank´s !!!
Thanks given by:
RE: Dovecot send emails as local and not delivery to gmail
Mydomain.com ? Did you replace the string?

Are you sure you are using a valid domain name? Ip not blacklisted?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Dovecot send emails as local and not delivery to gmail
(10-02-2016, 12:06 AM)Me.B Wrote: Mydomain.com ? Did you replace the string?

Are you sure you are using a valid domain name? Ip not blacklisted?

M B

No in blacklist , no 25 port block and yes valid domain , the problem it´s when send emails to google apps from domain , using forms or other things no problen when writte this email from external servers or other provider always receive

For understand better , i have domain called "mydomain.com" with google apps , but domain also in my vps , i use Sentora witrh Centos 7 , and use Google Apps DNS in MX Records for works , when i send email for example to info@mydomain.com , from yahoo , or other provider , always works fine all , and receive the emails in my inbox perfectly of google apps

If for example i have form appointed to info@mydomain.com , also i received finally in my inbox of gmail all emails if the form it´s in other server and send email to info@mydomain.com

The problem come when i try receive mail from myform in my domain for google apps , all emails go and processed as local and no connect to google using MX records for send email , only i can see if use local webmail

When i see in logs i see all time user Unknow or can´t delivery , but all emails go perfect , when i try send email from the same domain = google apps , postfix always send as local and i can see emails but in webmail for example for this domain , show as if ignore MX records , also i try delete all alias and only works with MX Records

I try changes in main.cf of postfix , change localhost in hosts for see if that give problems etc , the case it´s during 1 year all works perfectly and in the last 5 days and without change anything i see this problem and this problem it´s because from my server no connect for send emails when domain it´s the same domain of email

Domain : mydomain.com
E-Mail : info@mydomain,com
----- > Result don´t receive nothing

Domain : otherdomain.com from other server to same email
E-Mail : info@mydomain.com from other server
------> I receive ok in inbox gmail google apps

Other providers writte to info@mydomain.com , as for example yahoo, gmx.com , etc all receive perfect to inbox for google apps

I don´t understand what happend because always works and now in the last days don´t works

Thank´s Regards
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dovecot error cfreire 0 2 ,093 06-16-2020, 10:41 AM
Last Post: cfreire
Unable to connect to local MySQL server via socket linhnv231 1 4 ,769 09-27-2018, 06:23 AM
Last Post: james30263
Unable to receive emails ORiOn 16 33 ,448 09-13-2018, 05:00 AM
Last Post: fearworks