This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SSL Help
SSL Help
Hi, I am hoping someone could provide a full proof guide on how to install SSL for the sentora panel and a domain, I need each step with detailed instructions. I've tired several times to get this working but to no avail 

Even TGates had a crack at it, and I ended up re-installing centos

I'm on centos 7 and the server is live. I will be using purchased certificates 

I'm hoping all the gurus collab on this as I see so many ssl threads, this should be done and explained in detail and would help a lot of other people seeking help, Maybe this could even go into the docs 

Kind Regards
Thanks given by:
RE: SSL Help
I can still get it working. Your file and folder permissions were all messed up. Are they fixed? Are your sites and everything working as they should right now? It is very simple to add SSL. I can continue if everything is running as it should.

I'll see if I can find some time to write up a tutorial on how to do it with out using the panel's configs.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Or try this out: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=3096

Thanks given by:
I believe I've tried that. Please do try again. The details of my server is the same. I did a fresh install so I do believe the file permissions will be perfect
Thanks given by:
Will take a look now.

Thanks given by: