This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]
Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]
Hi, I recently ran into some errors with MySQL and file permissions. I fixed the problem, got mysql running again, but Sentora is having issues with it. I am getting this when trying to access the control panel:

Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'sentora_core.x_settings' doesn't exist' in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php:176 Stack trace:  /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php(176): PDOStatement->execute() Forum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/ctrl/options.class.php(29): db_driver->bindQuery('SELECT so_value...', Array) MySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/index.php(20): ctrl_options::GetSystemOption('debug_mode') Test of MySupport MOD {main} thrown in /etc/sentora/panel/dryden/db/driver.class.php on line 176

Any help would be greatly appreciated  Smile

Thanks,
Alex Sobiek
Thanks given by:
RE: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S02]
It is telling you the problem:
Code:
Table 'sentora_core.x_settings' doesn't exist'

Better check your database as it seems tables are missing or the file/folder permissions are still messed up and MySQL can not read the files that hold the database information. (/var/lib/mysql/)

Permissions for /var/lib/mysql/ files and folders are:
Owner: mysql
Group: mysql
Permissions: 0700
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
@TGates
UPDATE:
I've checked the ownership and the permissions of /var/lib/mysql/ and all are fine. In addition, all the databases, including sentora_core are there. MySQL is running as a service just fine. When using phpmyadmin, it lists all the databases but I am unable to open a table. It tells me the table does not exist.
Thanks given by:
you have corrupted DB you need to repair all your DB and tables,
please check on mysql website menuall how to repair DB and tables.
good luck
Thanks given by:
(09-03-2016, 05:20 PM)shaylami Wrote: you have  corrupted DB you need to repair all your DB and tables,
please check on mysql website menuall how to repair DB and tables.
good luck

Update us on your progress after doing this.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSH message after login CMs222 5 11 ,718 02-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Last Post: TGates
Critical Error: [0144] - Sentora database 'query' error (42S02). dancristian 0 4 ,127 06-18-2016, 02:29 AM
Last Post: dancristian