This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube
RE: can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube
(08-11-2016, 01:24 AM)TGates Wrote: Is there anything in the log files showing what is hoinh on when an incoming email is received?

Sorry for my delay on answering, but first I went to check SPF, DKIM, etc records and set up.
Now, everything is OK, but I still can not receive emails.

I also checked all the logs in Dovecot, mail, Sentora, etc but nothing in there to give me hints about what's happening.
I did a mail-tester.com and I got a score of 6.8, which is good.

Sending a test email from my Gmail I got this:
Quote:Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

info@tld.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the server for the recipient domain tld.com by mail.tld.com. [x.x.x.x].

The error that the other server returned was:
554 5.7.1 <info@tld.com>: Relay access denied

Which other logs do I need to check to find info about what could be the issue?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube - by wolvepy - 08-17-2016, 10:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to upgrade RoundCube rajeevrrs 0 1 ,772 11-01-2022, 10:19 PM
Last Post: rajeevrrs
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,815 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
user: 'postfix' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets) cezars 0 2 ,460 02-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: cezars