This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WHMCS Email Piping
WHMCS Email Piping
Hi All,

I have WHMCS installed on my system, and I've been trying to get Email Piping for Support Departments set up. I've entered all the correct details for the POP3 email pipe method, but it won't seem to work. I've no idea whether the cron task isn't running properly but the other crons seem to be working perfectly fine :/

The emails are definitely going to the email address and I think I've tried every diagnosis I can think of.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,261 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Email has stopped coming through rsthomas 3 3 ,862 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM
Last Post: fearworks
WHMCS with Sentora vaxition 0 2 ,239 08-06-2020, 03:23 AM
Last Post: vaxition