This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to Sentastico Packages update?
RE: How to Sentastico Packages update?
TGates, I know several packages that I would like to see added to Sentastico. If there is a guide on how to package them for the same, I'll be one of the volunteers helping maintain up to date versions.
I'm still reading up on Sentora, just forked a version for myself. Need to make myself useful here.
SAMUEL AVOLA MUNGUJAKISA         *
CEO, Bero Computers                         *
www.berocomputers.com          *
+256754086797                           *
+256780585402                     *
Thanks given by:
RE: How to Add and Update Sentastico Packages?
(08-10-2018, 04:56 AM)jcanaver Wrote: Hi, im new to Sentora and Sentastico which I have already installed and running, however my issue is adding packages I can't find instructions either under documentation or the web at all. Can you please point me?   Thanks

What do you mean? How to add packages that are not on the list? You can't. But, You can ask me and I will see if the package is compatible with Sentora and it's server specifications allow it to run on a Sentora based server and if it does, I can add it to the Sentastico package repository.

NOTICE: Many of the packages may be 'out of date' but this is because Sentora and the servers it is meant to run on do not meet the updated package's requirements.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentastico white screen zustudios 3 7 ,936 01-27-2020, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
Modules REPO Update needed wormsunited 5 12 ,569 08-14-2018, 11:04 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentastico "add" button does nothing Saveriott12 10 25 ,539 03-02-2018, 05:50 AM
Last Post: TGates