This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

What is the File Manager in Sentora?
What is the File Manager in Sentora?
Hi Guys, what file managers that you use in Sentora?
I used Zpanel with Ajaxplorer.
However, i can't find any docs of how to install Ajaxplorer with Sentora.

Please help.. Thanks Smile

Running on CentOS 6.4 64bit - Sentora 1.0 Big Grin
Thanks given by:
RE: What is the File Manager in Sentora?
It should work but currently I advice more using FTP client or WebFTP client as it's far more secure ( doesn't mean ajax explorer is not).

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2014, 08:22 PM)Me.B Wrote: It should work but currently I advice more using FTP client or WebFTP client as it's far more secure ( doesn't mean ajax explorer is not).

M B

Hi Me.B thanks for the reply, I'm using Sentora for hosting purposes and sell it commercially. With Zpanel it worked well and my clients are also able to use it properly, with KFM, the thing is that KFM can't edit files right on it, you have to download and upload again manually.

Could you please guide me how to install Ajaxplorer on Sentora properly and working using SSh terimal? As links of how to install it now seemed to be dead as the alienofcode is always not responding and prevent me to install Ajaxplorer using tutorials available on the internet.

Your help is really appreciated, Thanks before Smile
Thanks given by:
1. my advice install it on a sepate space.

Nothing prevent you for linking to ajaxexplore.hostingcompany.com instead of having it right into zpanel folders. That's what I would do.

2. you might check:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/se...fr&strip=1

Those are good:

http://www.monstaftp.com/

http://www.mollify.org/index.php

very easy to deploy too... and offer webeditor and file download / upload. And it's more secure as it will rely over FTP credentials.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by: Cantalupo
Wow, great one. But Me.B, I saw the demo video there is no unzip function or zipping inside that webftp?
And they have price on their website $49 or $149, is that for support only?

About Ajaxplorer.domain.com, will it be able to have user prviledge, for example clients will only able to edit and do things to their own folder?

I used extplorer before , and it seemed the permission is lacking, other users can even see other clients folder, so weird Big Grin

What about Ajaxplorer on subdomains? Smile
Thanks given by:
on monsta it's free....

Zip and unzip are intersting features but requires always wider permissions and in my setup I always go the opposit direct. Less is better ;-).

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by: Cantalupo
(09-15-2014, 09:57 PM)Me.B Wrote: on monsta it's free....

Zip and unzip are intersting features but requires always wider permissions and in my setup I always go the opposit direct. Less is better ;-).

M B
Some clients may complain if there is no unzip features. I will try to setup ajaxplorer on a subdomain then, where do i start? Do you have referrences M B? Smile

Thank you in advance Smile
Thanks given by:
You might find some issues to enable zip in ajax explorer. I didn't try my self as my first focus is security and won't open holes in my setup.

You can start and get back here over the issues you will find in openbasedir and I will try to check back to find the best solutions.

You could also google it "zpanel ajaxexplore setup" and check pages cached by google from the old forum.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Mach-hosting Sentora ZPPY repo information TGates 2 5 ,820 03-30-2022, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates
Bizarrus' Sentora-LetsEncrypt: does not end in a IANA suffix grozanc 0 2 ,604 09-25-2019, 04:50 AM
Last Post: grozanc
Sabre for Sentora Nigel 7 15 ,200 03-27-2019, 09:29 PM
Last Post: Nigel