This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

php7 and mariadb 10
php7 and mariadb 10
If any one could help.
my server config is cent os 7 minimal sentora updated.
Hardware dual xeon 32 gb ram 2 arrays of 300 gb sas with raid 5

Now the problem.
i have successfully upgraded to php 7.0.3 phpsysinfo 3.2.4 phpmyadmin 4.5.5 maria db10 nginx1.9 varnish4 redis memcache...........
magento 2.0.2 installed manually and working
roundcube stopped working so replaced it with rainloop
most of the addons after changes except sentastico are working can anyone help for sentastico or suggest any alternative for it. it install (both the versions ) but gives a white page after i click install to any web site software (wp joomla magento
Thanks

ATIT TANDON
INDIA
Thanks given by:
RE: php7 and mariadb 10
as far as I know you need to be able to integrate SUHOSIN and current version is not compatible with php 7
but I might be wrong
Thanks given by:
1. PHP 7 need suhosin so you can sandbox your accounts again. It's a key security layer.

2. PHP miss Imap this is why round cube is no more working.

3. I see you pilled up apache with Nginx/Varnish. So for what gain? And memcache is not secure in shared environnement.

Sentastico and sentora had been tested and made for LAMP basic configs. We can't support such configs that we didn't test.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Sir,
I have gained a speed of magento store loading in 4 secs now previously it loaded in 18 secs that is the reasons for this experiment.
sentora has already open base dir and more over i have configured nginx as proxy server and have implemented all security rules.
So not using suhosin does it it really matters
Thanks given by:
Well, read https://suhosin.org/stories/index.html should explain Wink
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by:
You can't have shared hosting without suhosin and in case you got a trojan it will gain access to all server. Up to you.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Roundcube 1.2-beta works well on PHP7.
Thanks given by:
how to specific any directory to bypass using suhosin ? , because i have to use ffmpeg which is located out side the public_html
but did not want to trojan to gain my server access

(03-02-2016, 10:27 AM)Me.B Wrote: You can't have shared hosting without suhosin and in case you got a trojan it will gain access to all server. Up to you.

M B
Thanks given by:
Hello team, I want to ask Senator supports the latest versions of official php-7 , the latest version of apache 2.4.23, last version on phpMyAdmin 4.6.4 SQL Version 4.1.3. ?

Thank you in advance!!!
Thanks given by: