This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Https for wordpress site
Https for wordpress site
Hi,

I am trying to install a SSL cert for a wordpress website I am hosting on sentora.

Do you guys have any steps to help?

Thanks

Ben
Thanks given by:
RE: Https for wordpress site
(edit)

Sorry should have added, running CentOS 7
Thanks given by:
check how to. using let's encrypt. That works fine.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-18-2016, 11:18 PM)Me.B Wrote: check how to. using let's encrypt. That works fine.

M B

I am using an external provider so I can use an EV certificate. when I change the vhost for the Wordpress site I am hosting and reboot the server I cannot access the sentora control panel. The only way I can gain access to replace the file httpd-vhosts.conf located at /etc/sentora/configs/apache with a backup I created before changing the vhost file.

The error below is what i am receiving also.

[root@panel ~]# apachectl configtest
AH00526: Syntax error on line 273 of /etc/sentora/configs/apache/httpd-vhosts.conf:
Invalid command 'SLEngine', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration
[root@panel ~]# Invalid command 'SLEngine',LoadModule ssl_module modules/mod_ssl.so

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Not sure here. Are you trying to get it working on Windows??

Notice you are in sentora section. Not in zpanel neither zpanel-windows (non official port).
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-19-2016, 10:09 AM)Me.B Wrote: Not sure here. Are you trying to get it working on Windows??

Notice you are in sentora section. Not in zpanel neither zpanel-windows (non official port).

No CentOS 7.
Thanks given by:
Sorry guys I have sorted it.. missed the one S off the SLEngine.. it should have been SSLEngine..
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
https without certificate redirects to panel iraqiboy90 10 19 ,586 02-28-2021, 11:20 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Having both HTTP & HTTPS (Port 443 and Port 80) sites on a server dsmarter 14 42 ,195 08-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Last Post: kenzopoker1
Site Not Updating changes made in The HTML file me7leelee 4 8 ,141 05-20-2020, 06:29 PM
Last Post: 5050