This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Innodb Sentora question
Innodb Sentora question
I am some kind a newbie on this platform. I find a bug or probably an issue maybe someone can help me.
If I change my.cnf (MySql) an make some simple Innodb modifications for increase mysql performance, the Sentora Administration platform will stop to work properly. I can not change any previsions settings.
All php _POST or _GET interrogations scripts for change or insert in Sentora database will stop to work.
For developers put this in your mysql conf:

innodb_additional_mem_pool_size = 16M
innodb_buffer_pool_size = 2G
innodb_data_file_path = ibdata1:10M:autoextend
innodb_write_io_threads = 8
innodb_read_io_threads = 8
innodb_force_recovery=1
innodb_thread_concurrency = 16
innodb_flush_log_at_trx_commit = 1
innodb_log_files_in_group = 3
innodb_max_dirty_pages_pct = 90
innodb_lock_wait_timeout = 120

Restart of course mysql and please try to make any modification on Sentora Panel.
Thank you and best regards,
Patrick

P.S. Sentora Platform 1.0.3, core 1.0.0 standard theme without any broken module.
Thanks given by:
RE: Innodb Sentora question
Leave the defaults.

If you have performance issues like with wordpress better you enable plugins that would caches instead of messing up MySQL first.

Check the logs too what you changed.

did you add this values? From where you got them? Also do you have enough RAM? (innodb_buffer_pool_size = 2G).
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Innodb Sentora question
(02-04-2016, 09:45 PM)Me.B Wrote: Leave the defaults.

If you have performance issues like with wordpress better you enable plugins that would caches instead of messing up MySQL first.

Check the logs too what you changed.

did you add this values? From where you got them? Also do you have enough RAM? (innodb_buffer_pool_size = 2G).

Yeap I have enough RAM and I use pure php sites and in my case (sites) I use huge mysql databases. BTW: Even if I am WP developer I don't use CMS.
If you have a lot users probably you know that InnoDB has better performance than MyISAM.
Sincerly I like Sentora  and I is solve some kind this issue by disabling innodb_force_recovery=1 and a lot of reseller modules.

You are a great team and thanks for your answer!
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 3 ,072 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,187 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,632 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel