This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Initial Accounts
Initial Accounts
Hey guys. I'm about confused ( Huh ), and although I'm not a new member of this forum, I still have yet myself to figure out how to do these tasks and as to why it's happening (It's been well over four months), so I will just ask and see if anyone has solutions. I'm running Cent OS 6 and the latest version of Sentora. My situation is that I am using Sentora solely for the purpose of hosting my own (2) domains with email functionality. Basically my question is when creating users/domains. Do I have to create the domain first then the user? I have read that once the domain is created, a default index.html will be generated, but this isn't the case and I am trying to figure out why? Thank you. I'll be in touch frequently from now on this forum.
Thanks given by:
RE: Initial Accounts
[Moved to proper forum section]

You create the user first, log in as that user and add the domain and set the default DNS by selecting the new domain in DNS manager.

No idea why the default index.html is not being made. You would need to check your log files.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
RE: Initial Accounts
Did you create the domian folder using ssh? Use only ftp to avoid messing up permissions.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
FTP accounts errors Senator-adminpanel vask0 3 7 ,885 02-18-2017, 05:16 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora stuck on START Calculating disk Usage for all client accounts.. tranbinhtam 1 5 ,310 06-27-2016, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Restrict send messages to one or more accounts cfreire 4 9 ,561 01-21-2016, 02:43 AM
Last Post: cfreire