This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Importing round cube from zpanel doesn't work + APF
Importing round cube from zpanel doesn't work + APF
I have installed sentora on a Centos 7 server and imported a drupal website (was hosted on another server on zpanel) I had before.
Now I am facing two problems:
1- My previous host sent me drupal database and roundcube database for the emails. I have imported the roundcube to the sentora database on the roundcube section. Yet the mailboxes did not show in sentora and none of them works when I try to log in.

2- I have installed APF on centos 7 and added the ports mentioned in this docs section and the 111 IP. Yet when the AFP is activated, the website does not work and it gives me this message

Error
The website encountered an unexpected error. Please try again later.
Error message
PDOException: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '127.0.0.1' (111) in lock_may_be_available() (line 167 of /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/mydomain/includes/lock.inc).
Thanks given by:
RE: Importing round cube from zpanel doesn't work + APF
1. Emails won't show in sentora unless you create them. Importing roundcube database will only set back users preference under roundcube while the emails are hosted under /var/zpanel/vmail

2. APF ? Do you mean the default firewall? For sure you made a mistake there.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
By APF I meant "Advanced Policy Firewall". I have addes those ports to IG_TCP_CPORTS section in the config file of the firewall
Thanks given by:
I don't think that' enough as it seems you are blocking mysql.

You should enable access to mySQL for local apps while blocking it from outside.

did you try:

apf -a 127.0.0.1

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
1.0.2 1.0.3 postfix fix not work andykimpe 20 24 ,410 06-12-2021, 09:54 PM
Last Post: andykimpe
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,303 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
Webalizer Stats not work - how to fix it ? domyhost 2 5 ,793 04-28-2020, 05:14 PM
Last Post: domyhost