This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

crons
crons
I did search the forums. Couldn't find an applicable answer or definitive answer.

I read this. Changed ownership, chmoded. Still getting:

Code:
php -d suhosin.executor.func.blacklist="passthru, show_source, shell_exec, system, pcntl_exec, popen, pclose, proc_open, proc_nice, proc_terminate, proc_get_status....
 etc etc etc til:

Code:
open_basedir="var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/:var/sentora/temp/" var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/host-true_com/crons/pop.php

I did set the cron to run every minute just cause I wanted to see if the error was still going...and it was. But it's not just for pop, even the whmcs cron has the same thing. Now, I did go in and uncheck the:
 Suhosin
 Openbase
But no luck there, same thing.
Thanks given by:
RE: crons
after viewing the activity log from whmcs, the only time in the last 3 days any of the crons have run, is when I actually visited the cron page.
Thanks given by:
I'll have to check my logs too. I recently switched to Ubuntu after running on Windows since day one and have a lot to learn about linux OS Sad

-Just reviewed my log and do not see any of my crons running either except for the daemon. Will do more investigating.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2016, 10:01 AM)TGates Wrote: I'll have to check my logs too. I recently switched to Ubuntu after running on Windows since day one and have a lot to learn about linux OS Sad

-Just reviewed my log and do not see any of my crons running either except for the daemon. Will do more investigating.

Directly accessing /crons/pop.php gives me this:

Code:
POP Import Log
Date: 05/01/2016 18:58:00
Host: mail.true-host.com
Email: presale@host-true.com
Directory "/tmp" not foundHost: mail.host-true.com
Email: billing@host-true.com
Directory "/tmp" not found
Thanks given by:
well, I provisioned a new domain last night. Just a spare I had. Waited til today for the dns to propagate. Uploaded some php scripts. Low and behold:

Code:
Unable to write to temporary folder: /tmp/

Checked the error log for the domain....empty. Checked log files for apache and sentora, even checked the syslog. Couldn't find anything. So, whatever this mysterious /tmp/ folder is, it's causing problems.
Thanks given by:
/tmp/ is in the root folder of *nix operating systems. Mine is owned by root and set at 1777 for permissions. (I do not get a /tmp/ error anywhere)

I think it is the either the openbase_dir clause or suhosin clause. Doing more testing.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(01-07-2016, 04:32 PM)TGates Wrote: /tmp/ is in the root folder of *nix operating systems. Mine is owned by root and set at 1777 for permissions. (I do not get a /tmp/ error anywhere)

I think it is the either the openbase_dir clause or suhosin clause. Doing more testing.

Thanks. Getting frustrating.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Any updates with whmcs mail piping crons maniscalco03 1 5 ,518 02-27-2016, 01:04 AM
Last Post: maniscalco03
Problem with settings up crons asifshabir 6 17 ,549 07-08-2015, 04:50 AM
Last Post: Lane
Crons just started working..... Jason.Kenyon 2 8 ,631 08-12-2014, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Jason.Kenyon